This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Am I the only people in the world who likes G/S/C..

#1themegaman7Posted 7/1/2013 6:07:49 AM
But doesn't care too much for HG/SS?

HG/SS imho doesn't add anything meaningful to the overall experience like Fr/Lg did, which means I might as well play the originals. And a lot of the remixes are pretty bad (mainly the non-battle music), the music team kind of forgot that sometimes less is more.
---
3DS FC: 0817-3836-3544
- The proud mayor of Toilet and official Doppelganger of SMT IV boards -
#2Earth_EchidnaPosted 7/1/2013 6:09:22 AM
I somehow doubt it. True, I liked all five, but I'm sure there are others who loved G/S/C and hated HG/SS.
---
Pokemon SoulSilver FC: 1335 1407 6427
When Life gives you lemons, throw them back and demand cookies instead! -Official Sandslash of the PMD3 boards
#3ElectricNovaPosted 7/1/2013 6:13:32 AM
G/S/C would be my favourite if they got a better level curve. As it stands the only way to be high levelled enough from my experience is to solo with starter. Otheriwse you end up in Mid 30's at endgame.

They could have fixed this in HG/SS. Le sigh.
---
Official Rayquaza of the Pokemon X and Y boards
I like a lot of things. Like Pokemon. And Sonic. And Kirby. And Smash bros. And Coca cola.
#4deadpool848Posted 7/1/2013 7:29:44 AM
I agree, they should have fixed the level curve, it gets pretty anoying to sit there killing goldeens/seakings for hours to train up my team XD. I did however like the music more and the idea of your firs tup pokemon follow you around is both silly and awesome.
#5paiprPosted 7/1/2013 7:37:17 AM
ElectricNova posted...
G/S/C would be my favourite if they got a better level curve. As it stands the only way to be high levelled enough from my experience is to solo with starter. Otheriwse you end up in Mid 30's at endgame.

gen 2 would find a whole lot more love from me if the level curve was different. specially since oh i dont know they had a whole second region to use for that curve.

and then hg/ss came around in some ways i enjoyed it more that the rest of gen 4, but that level curve was there again. well least it gave us following pokemon.
---
am i the only person that wishes game faqs offered the option to cut peoples comments from your topics?
#6Kumori_no_YoruPosted 7/1/2013 7:38:05 AM
ElectricNova posted...

This.

I loved the originals and while the remakes aren't bad, it was the one thing I had hoped would be remedied.
---
PSN: Neophoton | NA 3DS: 2277-6964-8962 | JP 3DS: 2509-0978-4639
Currently playing: The Last of Us, Muramasa Rebirth
#7Hierarchy225Posted 7/1/2013 7:39:28 AM
Relevant.

http://cdn.themis-media.com/media/global/images/library/deriv/74/74779.jpg
---
The Official Stealth Rock of the Pokemon X Board
Pokemon White 2 Friend Code: 2409-6490-7184
#8Stormvale12Posted 7/1/2013 7:41:33 AM
You're more than one person?
---
White 2 FC: 1679 3141 2693
#9koopabros64Posted 7/1/2013 7:42:55 AM
themegaman7 posted...
But doesn't care too much for HG/SS?

HG/SS imho doesn't add anything meaningful to the overall experience like Fr/Lg did, which means I might as well play the originals. And a lot of the remixes are pretty bad (mainly the non-battle music), the music team kind of forgot that sometimes less is more.

Well there are all he gameplay enhancements such as natures, abilities, physical/special split etc.HG/SS also improved Kanto by a lot. It felt so empty in the originals. I don't see how FR/LG added anything more meaningful. The only new content consisted of a few small islands where you could just catch a few more pokemon post game.
---
The Platypus, the reason games like spore exist.
#10dwdwdw6Posted 7/1/2013 8:23:50 AM
FR/LG added something meaningful to the overall experience while HGSS didnt? Woah. Woah. Woah

Lol.