This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are Nate and Rosa the strongest trainers?

#1MillionGunmannnPosted 7/1/2013 6:28:05 AM
Spoilers?

- Beat arguably the strongest villainous team in the series and their subordinates.

- Black Kyurem/White Kyurem, Reshy, Zekky and all other legendaries.

- Faced 8 Unova Leaders throughout their main journey.

- Beat the toughest Elite 4 along with 2 Unova champions (Alder/Iris)

- Beat 2 end game trainers who had beat Alder, the former champion. (N and Benga)

- Beat almost every gym leader in the series in a non-casual setting while having them use their strongest teams w/ maxed EVs/IVs.

- Beat Blue Oak, Lance, Steven, Wallace, Cynthia

- F***ed Elisa/Drayden respectively

- Became a $100b+ grossing movie star

- Owns his/her own street

- Beat Black Skyscraper/White Tree Hollow making them the first main characters to make it to space (If the NPC text is correct)

- Any other thing i'm missing.
#2scrappybristolPosted 7/1/2013 6:34:12 AM(edited)
I'd say Hilbert/Hilda due to them actually catching Reshiram/Zekrom was part of the plot.

Anything post-game is widely viewed as non-canon by some so all Nate/Rosa did was stop Ghetsis again and become Champion.
---
Blue skidoo, we can too!
#3MillionGunmannn(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2013 6:38:59 AM
scrappybristol posted...
I'd say Hilbert/Hilda due to them actually catching Reshiram/Zekrom was part of the plot.

Anything post-game is widely viewed as non-canon by some so all Nate/Rosa did was stop Ghetsis again and become Champion.

Black and White Kyurem > Vanilla Zekky and Reshy

Also Nate/Rosa fought stronger gym leader and more of a stronger Team Plasma.
#4Oblivion_HeroPosted 7/1/2013 8:01:04 AM
scrappybristol posted...

Eh, they stopped Ghetis, but they also outright beat a Kyruem-fusion without the aid of other tao dragon at all iirc. That's notable.
---
You can't call him out for being wrong when he never intended to be right - Stephen Colbert
"Bad Mojo" is not a diagnosis - Dr. Foreman, House, M.D.
#5MillionGunmannn(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2013 3:39:50 PM
Also Hilbert/Hilda never became champions since they left Unova to look for N.
#6MyNameIsNotJenPosted 7/2/2013 3:45:59 PM
Nate/Rosa never battled Alder as a Champion, per se. He was just a regular trainer, so ha!
---
~I am dancing with Molly~
~BlackJack, VIP, Be2ty, Kamilia~
#7SMASHKING84Posted 7/2/2013 3:46:36 PM
if you count post credits stuff then nate/rosa did cattch the white/black kyurem as part of the story.
even before that they fought it.
and hell the beat an improved n and ghestis.
not counting pwt they beat the toughest trainers yet.
---
You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become a villain. unfortunately i chose the former.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOqkRU6WB10
#8wind64aPosted 7/2/2013 3:47:57 PM
It's debatable whether Galactic or Plasma were more powerful. It's also extremely debatable whether gen IV had the stronger E4+champ or not.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W1 FC: 4170 0917 6393
#9MillionGunmannn(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2013 3:48:40 PM
MyNameIsNotJen posted...
Nate/Rosa never battled Alder as a Champion, per se. He was just a regular trainer, so ha!

RosaNate beat Iris
Iris beat Alder
Therefore RosaNate > Alder
#10djmetal777Posted 7/2/2013 4:11:08 PM
Gold/Ethan defeated all of both Kanto and johto gym leaders and the elite four and faced nearly every legendary in the series as well as beating the battle frontier and pokemon trainer Red.

Nate/Rosa defeated an improved team plasma, it's leaders, every gym leader from all the regions, Faced a fair amount of powerful legendaries, the unova elite four, ALL CHAMPIONS INCLUDING RED, became a famous movie star as well as.......
.....well lets just say Nate/Rosa are the most powerful MCs to date and Ethan/Lyra are in second place
---
Official Nascour of B2/W2 Boards
Official Scyther of B2/W2 Boards