This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you plan on watching the XY anime?

#1zombiabsolPosted 7/1/2013 9:11:08 AM
eh? hmm? huh? - Results (123 votes)
yes
26.83% (33 votes)
no
43.09% (53 votes)
ill watch it if its on at the moment and theres nothing better to watch
21.14% (26 votes)
only if the first few episodes are interesting will i stick with it
8.94% (11 votes)
This poll is now closed.
i never watch the anime but it think i will this time.

the kalos region itself seems better than unova, so it should be more interesting watching ash go through it than unova, which i dont care for. and i like the XY pokemon better too, so thats even more of a reason for me to watch it.
---
You, right there, yeah you, will be buying my awesome games one day and so will your friends #dealwithit.
aka Absol_Pancham
#2Haku125Posted 7/1/2013 9:13:57 AM
How can you say that? We know hardly anything about Kalos
---
Superbot: Oh you want us to nerf Sackboy? Here why don't we break the game for you!
#3Arne83Posted 7/1/2013 9:14:11 AM
I've actually been watching the anime from the beginning for a while now... so I plan on watching it eventually.
---
More of a Pokemon fan than TherianReturns will ever be.
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals..." - Agent K.
#4Mudkip43Posted 7/1/2013 9:15:39 AM
I probably will..
---
1249 6550 4063 Black 2 FC
#5P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 7/1/2013 9:18:06 AM
I watched the Sinnoh Saga until Gardenia, then got bored of it.

Watched Unova Saga through the first couple episodes, but realized the season wasn't going very far when Ash lost to a Lv. 5 Snivy...

So I'll probably watch the first couple episodes of Kalos Saga, then decide. Probably will only watch the first few then league challenge though
---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
#6zombiabsol(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2013 9:18:26 AM
Haku125 posted...
How can you say that? We know hardly anything about Kalos

what ive seen in trailers, characters, new pokemon, and areas on the map beat anything unova had.

helioptile, pancham, litleo, and chespin > unova dex.
---
You, right there, yeah you, will be buying my awesome games one day and so will your friends #dealwithit.
aka Absol_Pancham
#7SlimeStackPosted 7/1/2013 9:18:32 AM
Yep. I watched the original series (Kanto, Orange islands and Johto) as a kid, and then got back into it last year and watched all of DP and BW.

DP was very, very good. BW has some good ideas executed poorly, but I like the new art style and I do like some of the episodes if you look at them in isolation and not as being part of a horribly written arc.

I'm quite confident that XY will return to the level of quality they were at with AG and DP. BW seems like a mistake that they regret. Though I may have to just stop watching if XY proves to be worse.
---
Awaiting: AC4, LR:FFXIII, FFXIV:ARR, FFXV, BD:FF, Pokemon X, DA:I, Zelda: ALBW
#8gladwyn101Posted 7/1/2013 9:20:28 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#9RaidenHeroPosted 7/1/2013 9:21:45 AM
Yes..i will watch the subbed version..maybe not the dubbed version though..
#10paiprPosted 7/1/2013 9:24:47 AM
ill do at least what i always do, peak at it here and there to see my favorite pokemon in action, and keep up with whats going on via reading about it.

as far as watching it day to day goes, well that depends if they can take b/w ideas and actually get a story going and keep up with it. and not get stuck with a bunch of non evolved pokemon.
---
am i the only person that wishes game faqs offered the option to cut peoples comments from your topics?