This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you plan on watching the XY anime?

#21LexifoxPosted 7/1/2013 10:10:47 AM
SMASHKING84 posted...
levels where in the anime though in the first season.
i remember "your pikachu is level 25" or something like that.

They did that for like, one episode. The one that focused most on "At Level 29, this Pokemon learns this, at 32 it learns...", and that's the episode where Pikachu beat Cubone, Graveler beat Starmie, and Starmie beat Weepinbell.

P0k3m0nWaRR10R8 posted...
That was fairly ignorant of me, but there must be some way to delegate experience in the anime world, be that levels, or number of regions traveled, or gym battles fought, and a 4 region Pikachu, even severely powered down, should be able to beat a 0 region, 0 gym battle Snivy

Pikachu was holding his own until Ash tried an electric attack, it failed, and Snivy took advantage of the distraction.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#22P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 7/1/2013 10:13:02 AM
Lexifox posted...
SMASHKING84 posted...
levels where in the anime though in the first season.
i remember "your pikachu is level 25" or something like that.

They did that for like, one episode. The one that focused most on "At Level 29, this Pokemon learns this, at 32 it learns...", and that's the episode where Pikachu beat Cubone, Graveler beat Starmie, and Starmie beat Weepinbell.

P0k3m0nWaRR10R8 posted...
That was fairly ignorant of me, but there must be some way to delegate experience in the anime world, be that levels, or number of regions traveled, or gym battles fought, and a 4 region Pikachu, even severely powered down, should be able to beat a 0 region, 0 gym battle Snivy

Pikachu was holding his own until Ash tried an electric attack, it failed, and Snivy took advantage of the distraction.

Oh, ok, that makes sense. I don't remember too much of that episode other than that he lost.
---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
#23Moogle_trainerPosted 7/1/2013 10:24:06 AM
I won't watch every episode. I'll just watch the summaries to see what pokemon he catches and his rivals and such.
#24retrogamer28Posted 7/1/2013 10:37:30 AM
I've been watching each episode since partway through Sinnoh, I think it was Battle Dimension or Galactic Battles. The poster shows the starters looking angry and battle ready while Ash looks more athletic, both of which seems like it will be interesting. I think I'll wait until after I get X before I start watching though, a sort of partial media blackout until the holidays.
---
Nintendo fans have the privilege of being able to saying a game is bad because the predecessor is better, not because the game is actually bad objectively.
#25OshawottGuy4Posted 7/1/2013 10:41:16 AM
Only to see Chespin
---
How can I snap your neck if you don't have one?! ~Kreig the Psycho
#26PChaosWMPosted 7/1/2013 10:42:05 AM
I haven't watched the Pokemon Anime since the first year or so it came to America.
---
||==========(( PerfectChaosWM ))==========||
||==((Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0090-1828-2316))==||
#27Angel_MoisPosted 7/1/2013 10:46:07 AM
Definitely

I've been watching the Decolora Adventures, and in 2 weeks it will be the tv debut for Alexa, Helioptile and Gogoat! I'm sad that Cilan will be gone from the anime from October, though...

Can't wait to see Froakie in action!
---
Because you can't spell Senel Coolidge without Cool. <3
Official Naghi of the Type-0 board.
#28Infernus93Posted 7/1/2013 10:56:03 AM
gladwyn101 posted...
I miss the good shows like Dexter's Laboratory, which was actually made by the brilliant mind that brought us Family Guy

Man, that's misleading. Seth MacFarlane worked on the show, sure, but he was far from its creator or primary contributor. I think he had writing input on maybe one third of the episodes?

I haven't watched the Pokemon anime since the Orange Island's arc. Even that was significantly worse than the Indigo League arc. Speaking of things named Dexter, I miss when Ash's Pokedex (Dexter) was a sarcastic jerk.
---
I like Monster Rancher.