This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Returning to the Kalos Pokedex: Day 19: Round Two! (Group A, Tiebreaker Needed)

#1NintendoFan2000Posted 7/1/2013 11:26:58 AM
Which old Pokemon do you want to see native to Kalos? - Results (43 votes)
Munchlax and Snorlax
11.63% (5 votes)
Pichu, Pikachu and Raichu
11.63% (5 votes)
Gible, Gabite and Garchomp
13.95% (6 votes)
Happiny, Chansey and Blissey
0% (0 votes)
Hoothoot and Noctowl
2.33% (1 votes)
Ralts, Kirlia, Gardevoir and Gallade
34.88% (15 votes)
Feebas and Milotic
11.63% (5 votes)
Togepi, Togetic and Togekiss
6.98% (3 votes)
Wooper and Quagsire
6.98% (3 votes)
Finneon and Lumineon
0% (0 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Okay, first of all, I want to issue an apology. I was working a lot the last few days, and some pretty big personal stuff happened in the middle of all that. But I'm back!

Second of all, it's a tiebreaker again. Pick ONE of these in a post along with your vote:
-Machop, Machoke and Machamp
-Shellos and Gastrodon
-Ponyta and Rapidash

The new Pokemon are good, but what if people want to use some of the returners? This series of polls will see ten non-starter, non-legendary evolutionary lines battle it out each day to see which families GameFAQs most want to see before the postgame.

We return with a bang! There's a lot of fan favourites competing in this group...I'm not sure they're all going to make it!

I'm absolutely sure they're doomed, but I'm giving my vote to Wooper and Quagsire no matter what happens.

After Day 18:

In the battle of the pseudolegends, Larvitar, Pupitar and Tyranitar ended up taking victory. This means that Deino, Zweilous and Hydreigon are in 2nd place and looking for Round 3 revenge. Sinnoh fans can rejoice as Starly, Staravia and Staraptor share 3rd place with Shinx, Luxio and Luxray. And I can rejoice as well, because Igglybuff, Jigglypuff and Wigglytuff work their magic into a 5th place spot in the third round!

This means that Yanma and Yanmega say goodbye, as does Tropius. Receiving no votes and an unceremonious elimination are Golett and Golurk, Corphish and Crawdaunt, and somewhat surprisingly, Abra, Kadabra and Alakazam.

In Group B, it's Ghost dominance yet again. Gastly, Haunter and Gengar take 1st place ahead of Misdreavus and Mismagius in 2nd. Cranidos and Rampardos are 3rd, tied with Murkrow and Honchkrow. But it's another tie, so who's it going to be: Machamp, Gastrodon or Rapidash?

Aipom and Ambipom fail to qualify for Round 3. Barboach and Whiscash can't stack up either, and it's no votes for Geodude, Graveler and Golem.

In the tiebreaker, it's 3-2-1. 3 votes save Remoraid and Octillery and eliminate Swablu and Altaria (2) and Sneasel and Weavile (1).
---
I'd put a quip here, but I'm not hilarious enough.
#2SymphonicGloryPosted 7/1/2013 11:42:45 AM
Shellos and Gastrodon.
#3The_Undying_84Posted 7/1/2013 11:47:04 AM
I'm not big on any of these, also it's kind of obvious the ones being changed to Fairy will return.
---
PSN: TheUndying84
#4DraugennPosted 7/1/2013 12:06:47 PM
Shellos and Gastrodon.
---
http://imageshack.us/scaled/landing/705/1365968710273.gif
#5NintendoFan2000(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2013 3:56:27 PM
Doing our night bump, and again, I know that the new old Fairies are very likely to appear in the Kalos Dex. But it's not really fair for me to cherrypick who gets to be in these polls and who doesn't.
---
I'd put a quip here, but I'm not hilarious enough.
#6Sir WillPosted 7/1/2013 7:38:26 PM
Shellos and Gastrodon
---
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'