This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you guys think we get a leaked XY anime character design sheet before Oct?

#1faruwayPosted 7/1/2013 11:29:28 AM
The reason why I thought of that because remember the BW anime? Its character design sheet got leaked and it reveals Axew, Woobat, Dewott and Servine. So I had a feeling we may get a leaked character design sheet of the XY anime and in that sheet contains the 2nd evo of either Chespin, Fennekin or Froakie, few months before the releases of the games and airing of the anime itself.
---
Official Insert character here of Kingdom Hearts 3 Board
WhiteFC: 2881 6954 3015, White2FC: 3740 8553 3571
#2LightningHawk90Posted 7/1/2013 11:32:36 AM
Maybe but I doubt it.
---
Hi. I'm RageKaiser. I'm here to ruin your unfunny topics.
#3Haku125Posted 7/1/2013 12:53:56 PM
This Generation has been very leak free so far. It pisses me off. What are they hiding?
---
Superbot: Oh you want us to nerf Sackboy? Here why don't we break the game for you!
#4theboogsPosted 7/1/2013 2:17:40 PM
Haku125 posted...
This Generation has been very leak free so far. It pisses me off. What are they hiding?

Birth certificates.
---
insert signature here
#5HomeRowedPosted 7/1/2013 2:18:04 PM
No.
---
NO MORE FUNERAL CAKE UNTIL I CAN BE A GOOD GIRL
do you wanna die or just come real close?
#6MyNameIsNotJenPosted 7/1/2013 2:20:51 PM
Most likely not. A bunch of leaks happened in Gen V and since this Gen is being released at the same time worldwide, I feel that they are better securing everything they don't want people to know.
Seriously, I'm pretty content with everything they have released thus far and if they decide not to release anything else until release date, I wouldn't mind :)
---
~I am dancing with Molly~
~BlackJack, VIP, Be2ty, Kamilia~
#7Genericgamer667Posted 7/1/2013 2:20:54 PM
theboogs posted...
Haku125 posted...

Birth certificates.

BROCK IS NOT QUALIFIED TO BE A GYM LEADER
---
3DS FC: 4940-5445-8767
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666 on Kid Icarus Uprising
#8Serebii from SPPPosted 7/1/2013 2:21:42 PM
No.

They are being very, VERY secure with things now.
---
Serebii from the amazing Serebii.net
Your #1 Source for ALL Pokémon Games & Anime info as the top online Pokédex & Attackdex!
#9pokemonfreak97Posted 7/1/2013 2:26:05 PM
Haku125 posted...

Uh... I'd say that whole Fairy-type leak is not "very leak-free".
---
Generation (pi)(i).
When you see this, raise e to the generation and add 1. Social experiment.
#10paiprPosted 7/1/2013 2:29:11 PM
i just hope all we leaked is what we know, ash, the starters (but no evidence who gets what) and maybe anime versions of shauna, tierno and trevor. maybe a redesign of rocket. and if any new pokemon only ones we know of. thats all i want or need from anime leak right now.
---
am i the only person that wishes game faqs offered the option to cut peoples comments from your topics?