This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

what wishes did gen v fulfill for you and what are you hoping for gen vi?

#1reflectivesPosted 7/1/2013 3:42:37 PM
I was happy with the new type combinations introduced in Unova like Dark/Dragon, Meloettas Normal/Fight typing was also very exciting. And at last our first pure flying type.

I really hope we keep the small things like using repel without constantly opening the bag and using it. And I hope Kalos has another pure flying type that isn't necessarily legendary.

Another neat thing about unova was how the gyms were designed exclusively around the gym leaders personality. (Roxies underground concert / club. Elesas runway, etc)

I hope Kalos keeps that and so far it seems to be the case, seeing how the bug gym leaders gym looks really fun. And there was a video in which we saw the giant tower in Lumiose could be a possible gym.
#2X_Ayumi_XPosted 7/1/2013 3:59:04 PM
Cooler Cutscenes (B2W2).

Decent baby and new evolutions for older Pokémon.

40 PC Boxes (They seem to go up a lot each Gen to hold all the Pokémon that's out minus a few).

More mini games (Would like to see more theatre and contests and PWT-like stuff).

Cool looking Gyms.

Decent storylines (I did like how the story went from BW to B2W2 as it felt a lot like RGBY to GSC).
Ability to walk with your Pokémon again (okay this is from GenIV with 1st the park in PDPl and then in the GS remakes, but riding on Pokémon is getting my hopes up a bit too much).

Very fast transferring of older Pokémon. While you still had to play that stupid slingshot thing, they didn't make you only transfer 6 of near 500 Pokémon to move over a day... not counting the exploits.

Nicer ways of training your Pokémon. Join Avenue.... nuff 'sed.

Can't think of anything else from the top of my head.
---
GT: Ayumi Spender ~~~~~~~~~~ PS0: 4597 9585 4793
Only talk to me when I order you to.
#3TorchicBlazikenPosted 7/1/2013 4:35:22 PM
I loved the decapitalization of Pokemon names, infinite use TMs, animated sprites, and being able to EV train level 100s.

All I want is a New Game+. A way to alter a Pokemon's IVs would also be nice.
#4NinjaKitsunePosted 7/1/2013 5:06:53 PM
A good way for less rare shinies, in a corrupt-a-wish sort of way considering it's not even possible to catch all the pokemon in gen 5 games alone.

Infinite use TMs.

A way to check if a EV has been maxed.

Wishing for:
More fox-based pokemon
New Game+
Fully Visible EVs and IVs
Guaranteed progress for IV breeding (a child can not have worse than the average of the IVs for the parents in that stat).
The return of following pokemon
Customizable pokeballs.
For pokemon-ami to be made of win and awesome (this is the only one I really expect to happen. the others would be nice though).
---
If you see this, something broke gamefox
#5LightningAce11Posted 7/1/2013 5:09:53 PM
Pokemon designs.
Story line.
Music.
Region layout.
White 2
---
Pokemon red and blue suck.