This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Dear people who hate people who hate Smogon

#1neo_personPosted 7/1/2013 5:20:19 PM
Why do you all care if someone doesn't like Smogon? I've seen multiple topics created to try and convince others to appreciate Smogon and blah blah blah. They aren't hurting anyone by saying they're glad it got hacked. Just let them hate.
---
brawl FC: 1418-6359-5270 MK. Battle me!---"That doesn't make sense so stop talking." - Eta_of_La_Grec---pokemon platinum name: john FC: 2235 3015 8957
#2Hierarchy225Posted 7/1/2013 5:21:51 PM
Believe me there are far more topics in existence dedicated to complaining about Smogon than there exists topics defending them.
---
The Official Stealth Rock of the Pokemon X Board
Pokemon White 2 Friend Code: 2409-6490-7184
#3Rad_DudesmanPosted 7/1/2013 5:22:12 PM
Hierarchy225 posted...
Believe me there are far more topics in existence dedicated to complaining about Smogon than there exists topics defending them.

This is the truth.
---
The official rad dude of the Pokemon X board.
#4feeltheninjutsuPosted 7/1/2013 5:22:27 PM
Because it's annoying when clueless casuals throw out virtual fist pumps about a website that will be back up soon.
---
"Not everything is a lesson. Sometimes you just fail." - Dwight Schrute
"I don't get high, life keeps me at a decent height." -Lupe Fiasco
#5Twilight_SonataPosted 7/1/2013 5:24:46 PM
Dear people who hate people who hate people who hate Smogon,

Why do you all care if someone doesn't like the stupid reasons that others use for hating Smogon? I've seen people try and convince others to stop saying that other should appreciate Smogon and blah blah blah. They aren't hurting anyone by saying they think that the people that are glad they got hacked are jerks. Just let them be.
#6neo_person(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2013 5:29:46 PM
Twilight_Sonata posted...

Why do you all care if someone doesn't like the stupid reasons that others use for hating Smogon? I've seen people try and convince others to stop saying that other should appreciate Smogon and blah blah blah. They aren't hurting anyone by saying they think that the people that are glad they got hacked are jerks. Just let them be.

That was a struggle to understand
---
brawl FC: 1418-6359-5270 MK. Battle me!---"That doesn't make sense so stop talking." - Eta_of_La_Grec---pokemon platinum name: john FC: 2235 3015 8957
#7Ether_SwordPosted 7/1/2013 5:38:26 PM
Twilight_Sonata posted...

I was waiting for this. Now I can leave in peace.
#8TherianReturnsPosted 7/1/2013 5:39:15 PM
The tears from the Smogonites are hilarious. Keep 'em coming.
---
I am the only true Pokemon fan. Find me at: http://www.youtube.com/user/AdventOfTherian/about
#9neo_person(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2013 5:45:12 PM
TherianReturns posted...

--
---
#10Hughs_RagePosted 7/1/2013 6:11:14 PM
neo_person posted...
TherianReturns posted...

--

---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdtqd6EJTY1qlpahho1_500.jpg My husbando <3