This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Dear people who hate people who hate Smogon

#11scrappybristolPosted 7/1/2013 5:14:43 PM
Hierarchy225 posted...
Believe me there are far more topics in existence dedicated to complaining about Smogon than there exists topics defending them.

The loudest voice is usually the one most upset. Looking at you Fox News.
---
Blue skidoo, we can too!
#12SpiderLanternPosted 7/1/2013 5:33:42 PM
You all suck. Who cares either way? Does it matter? No. Does Smogon matter? No. They affect me and my gameplay in no way. It's not like they're the authority and influence anything that matters. Only affects you if you let it. People make big deals about the most inconsequential stuff. I swear to god.
---
"Everyone step back. Me and this Jigglypuff are going to tangle and I don't want anyone getting hurt."
#13MrFingers07Posted 7/1/2013 5:35:20 PM
SpiderLantern posted...
You all suck. Who cares either way? Does it matter? No. Does Smogon matter? No. They affect me and my gameplay in no way. It's not like they're the authority and influence anything that matters. Only affects you if you let it. People make big deals about the most inconsequential stuff. I swear to god.

Lmao
---
:D Brawlin' Mains: R.O.B., Lucario, Pikachu, Wolf
#14silverwing525Posted 7/1/2013 6:45:52 PM
Rad_Dudesman posted...
Hierarchy225 posted...
Believe me there are far more topics in existence dedicated to complaining about Smogon than there exists topics defending them.

This is the truth.

And this whole issue matters why?
---
Let the Silver Light of Justice fill the world!
Official Lugia of PMD
#15AlI_About_The_UPosted 7/1/2013 6:51:07 PM
Something about how Smogon are the devil.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Fd6pTd6.jpg
#16SMASHKING84Posted 7/1/2013 7:40:02 PM
TherianReturns posted...
The tears from the Smogonites are hilarious. Keep 'em coming.

lol
---
You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become a villain. unfortunately i chose the former.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOqkRU6WB10
#17NekoHime64Posted 7/1/2013 7:40:53 PM
Smogception!
---
Unofficial Sneasel of anything ever.
"I'm a girl btw." - TherianReturns
#18DarkDragon386Posted 7/1/2013 7:44:52 PM
TherianReturns posted...
The tears from the Smogonites are hilarious. Keep 'em coming.

You can have your precious tears for a few days, Therian. But, you'll be the one bawling in a week about how Smogon is destroying Pokemon and blah blah blah.
---
Not changing this sig until The Undertaker vs. Chris Jericho happens on PPV (started October 4, 2009)
#19LexifoxPosted 7/1/2013 7:46:18 PM
I don't dislike people who dislike Smogon, so much as people who dislike Smogon for asinine reasons and/or celebrate the fact that countless hours of hard work and a community dedicated to a hobby have had everything disrupted to such an extreme degree.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#20MephilasPosted 7/1/2013 7:54:38 PM
All the people on this board do is hate. Smogon, Charizard, the Fairy type, Generations 1-5...they should just rename the Pokemon X board to "Hate on stuff revolved around Pokemon" board. -.-
---
GENERATION 22: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.