This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If we returned to Hoenn

#41TherianReturnsPosted 7/1/2013 10:17:39 PM
Remake.
---
I am the only true Pokemon fan. Find me at: http://www.youtube.com/user/AdventOfTherian/about
#42blackerfire_Posted 7/1/2013 10:22:56 PM
Can't it be a combination of the two? What about Heart Gold/Soul Silver? Wasn't that a type of remake? A sequel would be more interesting, but they could still make changes and improvements if they decided to just do a remake.
#43SMASHKING84Posted 7/1/2013 10:23:37 PM
PhimNujin posted...
SMASHKING84 posted...
just shut up i hate genoners so damn arogant.

Me shutting up won't change the fact that you will never get a gen 3 remake. Keep crying. Gen 3 sucks and the majority of the fanbase knows it.

bulls*** i'm only see 1/5th of people say this.
and they always say "baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah i don't like water"
never mind no water=no water pokemon FACT.
---
You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become a villain. unfortunately i chose the former.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOqkRU6WB10
#44PhimNujinPosted 7/1/2013 10:28:46 PM
SMASHKING84 posted...
PhimNujin posted...
SMASHKING84 posted...

Me shutting up won't change the fact that you will never get a gen 3 remake. Keep crying. Gen 3 sucks and the majority of the fanbase knows it.

Every other gen introduced new water pokemon and those regions weren't surrounded by water. FACT.
#45Hanon623Posted 7/1/2013 10:38:44 PM
Unlike bw2 i don't see any point to a sequel, Maxie and Archie both realized what they were doing was wrong and won't be a villainous team anymore. Having a new team come and takeover would be boring as well. i'd say a prequel that explains why Maxie and Archie were so adamant about their goal maybe a catastrophe that'd eliminate the gen 4-6 pokemon from the region.
#46CM_PonchPosted 7/1/2013 11:03:53 PM
Sequel based on one of the other legendaries, maybe Deoxys with the 8th Gym leaders being the twins, but grown up. Bring the extra islands into the main story, have Fortree even higher up, expand what Dive can do. Unlockable Emerald version played on the PC with the current Gen's battle system, beating the Emerald copy lets you import those pokemon into your main game or something.
---
http://i.minus.com/iMiDLgXxPQ0kY.gif
#47MasterCyndaquilPosted 7/1/2013 11:12:06 PM
I vote remake, but should have things added to it like FR/LG and HG/SS had.
---
I am the official Cyndaquil of GameFAQs and the secret board!
Official wife of DynasticAnthony! c; <3
#48hotgamerPosted 7/1/2013 11:25:34 PM
Neither, imo, the third gen was by far the worst.
---
Trying to contain the chaos is futile.
#49GeneralCortezPosted 7/1/2013 11:36:41 PM
I say a straight up sequel.

And I think a remake would definately be modernized. But I want a sequel. Fix everything wrong with the originals.
---
"Er kann mich am Arsche lecken!"-Goetz von Berlichingen
[Papal Crusaders]
#50nro87Posted 7/1/2013 11:58:40 PM
PhimNujin posted...
SMASHKING84 posted...
PhimNujin posted...
SMASHKING84 posted...

Every other gen introduced new water pokemon and those regions weren't surrounded by water. FACT.

Neither was Hoenn. As has been said, there are like 3 or 4 mandatory water routes in Hoenn. That's not very many. People like you make me sick. Quit spouting your opinions as fact, you ignorant ass.
---
"Power of mind is infinite, while brawn is limited." Koichi Tohei
Official Chespin of the Pokemon X board.