This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If we returned to Hoenn

#71PChaosWMPosted 7/2/2013 2:53:31 PM
I'd like to see a brand new story, although a remake wouldn't be so bad.
---
||==========(( PerfectChaosWM ))==========||
||==((Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0090-1828-2316))==||
#72CakeOfLiesPosted 7/2/2013 2:55:22 PM
P0k3m0nWaRR10R8 posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
Remakes. They don't always have the same flaws. Actually, they fix the flaws better.

Well, not technically, seeing as HGSS really didn't fix the level curve issue, but other than that it did patch up a couple of the flaws of GSC.

That's why I'm still willing to give Sinnoh a chance. If the remakes are great, which I'm sure they will be, I see no reason to continue disliking the region, and maybe Gen IV won't seem as bad as it does now.

Well, the level curve isn't AS bad.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
#73PhimNujinPosted 7/3/2013 3:18:19 AM
SMASHKING84 posted...
lame storyline, lame rival, lame gym leaders, lame elite 4 members, music was mediocre, and the whole game can be beaten with just a Gardevoir and Blaziken.
lame story:you mean the same plot pokemon ALWAYS has? yeah i smell bulls***
what exactly was lame about them the fact they weren't mary sues like gen 1&2?

again same point at least they had personalities unlike gen 1&2
and no considering i played saphire and as a pokemon fan of 7 years(1996-2003) i got my ass handed to me.

gen 1&2 you could go into those fights with level 30 pokemon and not even come close to struggling. gen 4 people beat cynhia with ONE magikarp,next.
gen 5 was tough i'll give you but that's because instead of 5 trainers they brought out 6 trainers.

Lol you're wanking gen 3 so hard its disgusting. Their gym leaders were trash and wth do you mean gen 1 and 2 gym leaders were Mary Sues? If by Mary Sue you mean actually challenging then yea they're mary sues. Gen 3 will never get a remake. No one has time for crap.

Gardevoir>Hoenn. That's how bad it is.