This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why do you all think lopunny and gardevoir are so sexy?

#41turkeltonjohn(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2013 12:34:55 AM
perfectchaos83 posted...
Doesn't change the fact that a fetish is still a fetish, whether it exists or not. Just because they are real or not does not give anyone a right to judge, really.

I guess when people start fulfilling their sexual urges on their cats that's just a normal part of life. Thanks bro. I am enlightened.
---
Smuckers is the sexiest girl I've ever seen
#42PT_PiranhaPosted 7/2/2013 12:35:46 AM
perfectchaos83 posted...
Doesn't change the fact that a fetish is still a fetish, whether it exists or not. Just because they are real or not does not give anyone a right to judge, really.

So now attraction to a fictional girl is a fetish?

Look I can understand liking characters. If you didn't like a character, it'd be hard to sell. But after a certain point...
---
Remember, don't take video games too seriously- Plenty of GameFAQs users will do that for you.
-Official Black Baron of the KHIII Board-
#43turkeltonjohn(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2013 12:39:22 AM
PhimNujin posted...
turkeltonjohn posted...
PhimNujin posted...
Its because Gardevoir is more attractive than you all.

Yep it's also attractive to deed into your mouth after looking at pics of wererabbits and gardevoirs too. Drives the women crazy.

Lolwut

Hard for you to understand? I get it. There are some people who get to the finish line faster than others.
---
Smuckers is the sexiest girl I've ever seen
#44perfectchaos83Posted 7/2/2013 1:01:52 AM
I guess when people start fulfilling their sexual urges on their cats that's just a normal part of life. Thanks bro. I am enlightened.

If the cat can consent, who cares. Chances are, it can't. and it's a different subject matter entirely and has nothing to do with fictional attraction or attraction in general.

So now attraction to a fictional girl is a fetish?

Look I can understand liking characters. If you didn't like a character, it'd be hard to sell. But after a certain point...

Yes, it is a fetish. The fictional girl is a thing, it's a drawing, it's art. It's not some new phenomena either. People have been attracted to non human things since the dawn of time. It's not even abnormal, you can find plenty of people who aren't even apart of the gaming or anime community that find fictional characters as attractive in some form or another. Jessica Rabbit and Betty Boop are the classic definitions of sex symbols that people find attractive in terms of fictional characters.
---
The Sakura dance!
http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/3112/sakura.gif
#45PT_PiranhaPosted 7/2/2013 1:12:34 AM
Well I have no rebuttal for that.

But it still rubs me the wrong way to see all these users practically drooling over the likes of Sabrina or Elesa or whatever right there in front of the mods and everybody.
---
Remember, don't take video games too seriously- Plenty of GameFAQs users will do that for you.
#46dearestnightPosted 7/2/2013 1:27:20 AM(edited)
Punchbunny? That's easy, it's a rabbit/woman hybrid in its appearance. A rabbit is ready to breed 75% of the year and has no menstrual cycle. Combine that with incredibly rapid muscle reflexes and you are basically dating a living jackhammer with no off switch. I can imagine how the subconscious mind would go there. Even without the anatomical knowledge, rabbits have a common reputation for sexual behavior.

It's the same concept that results in my friend Dani getting hot every time she thinks of alligators, and wants to date a "were-gator". Don't understand? Research Gator genitalia, it will all suddenly make a LOT of sense. o_o. Also the same reason you can easily trigger sex drives in people merely by showing them objects or images that are fashioned in the shapes of certain sexual aspects or positions. Yay inkblots. As for Gardevoir, it's feminine, humanoid, and that's all a brain needs to make comparisons and run the imagination. There's a reason kids will draw crappy, barely recognizable boobs/genitalia and still giggle.

It's not any of the fans that are messed up, it's the human brain that straight up loves some strange.

Edit:
Figured I'd add a short version. They can be "sexy" due to the same brain functions that allowed people to find Jynx offensive. Association, as the poster below me so perfectly stated.
#47PT_PiranhaPosted 7/2/2013 1:19:21 AM
Blasted sexual mental association.
---
#48The_Undying_84Posted 7/2/2013 1:40:39 AM
FuneralCake posted...
Just goes to show that lonely teenage boys will lust after anything with lady parts.

They don't even have them. They just look vaguely feminine.
---
PSN: TheUndying84
#49samurai1900Posted 7/2/2013 2:16:01 AM
You present an interesting question, human psychology is always an interesting subject.

If I were to compare the two, artistically speaking, Gardevoir reminds me of those dolls or puppets, with good colour combination, Lopunny doesn't seem familiar to me and the colour scheme is average or so.

That and Gardevoir has interesting abilities associated with emotion, like Ralts, Kirlia, Shuppet, Misdreavus and the legendary Mesprit, to my knowledge, neither Buneary nor Lopunny have such specialized abilities.

Though there is one questions that looms over me, does Gallade belong to that group?

Sexy? Not really, most things can be if extra elements are added. Artistic? Definitely, that's the reason why I chose Gardevoir as my first test for my artistic capabilities on PC, but it also makes it the lowest quality one. http://i.imgur.com/HjsoRzl.png (I do feel kinda shameful to be showing off my art here~)
---
The King of Games has returned! Now in 1440p. - Samurai190
http://steamcommunity.com/id/SuperSamurai190//