This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Name ''evil things'' that you did online

#1Skull_proPosted 7/2/2013 1:30:37 AM
By evil thing I mean stuff you did just to annoy the hell out of your opponent. This does not count cheating.

There's three things I did that was just pure evil.

-Was playing againts some dude in DP. He was down to his last pokemon, and I still had two. Both of us were using in-game teams, so he brings out his last, while my Kricketune was in play. I used Persih song, then switched to another pokemon, only to spam defencive move to waste his time and let his pokemon faint from Perish Song.

-I knew a friend of mine used a BP team. And he knew my team from me showing my team before (By fighting a gym leader) He KNEW I had a Perish song user (same as above) but didn't know BP passes on Perish song's effect. So I use Perish song after a few turn of me letting him buff himself then when the counter hits 1 turn, he BP to another pokemon, but then dies at the same turn. He was like WTF????

I was fighting 6 on 6 againts a friend of mine. He was down to his last pokemon, and I was down to 2. He OHKO my pokemon, so I bring up my last, who was a Blissey EV trained in SP def and HP. His last pokemon was a special sweper, so I know I could survive a few hits. So I hit him with Toxic... then spam Substitute and Sofboiled, never attacking with the Ice beam my Blissey had....
---
Live like a windrammer as you **** while seeing futures in balls
3DS FC: 4339-2730-2396
#2Nightstar1994Posted 7/2/2013 1:35:14 AM
I have to confess it. Now or never...

I used a hacked ability Regigigas online and challenged one guy to a 1 vs 6 fight, only with it. I have then proceed to solo him. He didn't realise it though, mwahaha!
#3Skull_pro(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2013 1:43:15 AM(edited)
Nightstar1994 posted...

I used a hacked ability Regigigas online and challenged one guy to a 1 vs 6 fight, only with it. I have then proceed to solo him. He didn't realise it though, mwahaha!

I said appart from cheating but... lol.

I saw someone hacking a magikarp and soloed his oppopnent. Only the moveset was hack. The magikarp has normal level 100 stat. And fough a team made of level 45-60 pokemons
---
Live like a windrammer as you **** while seeing futures in balls
3DS FC: 4339-2730-2396
#4BurningFlareXPosted 7/2/2013 1:41:10 AM
Nightstar1994 posted...

Skull_pro posted...
By evil thing I mean stuff you did just to annoy the hell out of your opponent. This does not count cheating.

---
I hate everything.