This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Escavalier with Heatproof.

#1deadpool848Posted 7/2/2013 6:46:02 AM
How much better would he be, or is he still better with Swarm/Shell Armor ?
#2ZabuzadonoPosted 7/2/2013 7:29:31 AM
Heatproof just halves fire damage - he would still die from most fire attacks, making Swarm better.
---
Skyrim is the girl who keeps breaking my heart, yet is so hot I still keep coming back on the chance I may get to sleep with her again. - Spurner
#3deadpool848(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2013 7:36:13 AM
You have a point, it would only really be good if you used him on a rain team, so with heatproof he would take 1/4 damage from fire attacks, so thus normal damage from his only weakness. Apart from that, if you are offensive set go Swarm, and if you are deffensive go Shell armor, or is shell armor just outright outclassed by Swarm?
#4ZabuzadonoPosted 7/2/2013 7:47:24 AM
deadpool848 posted...
You have a point, it would only really be good if you used him on a rain team, so with heatproof he would take 1/4 damage from fire attacks, so thus normal damage from his only weakness. Apart from that, if you are offensive set go Swarm, and if you are deffensive go Shell armor, or is shell armor just outright outclassed by Swarm?

Shell Armor is pretty much outclassed by Swarm. Only exception I could think of are as a Baton Pass Team recipient or Accupressure user. Baton Pass teams have better pokes to pass to, and the only Accupressure user with Battle Armor is Drapion IIRC.
---
Skyrim is the girl who keeps breaking my heart, yet is so hot I still keep coming back on the chance I may get to sleep with her again. - Spurner