This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Weatherlocke Challenge

#1deadpool848Posted 7/2/2013 7:30:58 AM
Ok, so here is a challenge I came up with. You start with a level 5 first evolution of one of the 4 weather inducing pokemon (vulpix, poliwag, etc.) with the apropriate ability. you now have to build a weather team following nuzlocke rules.

>If a pokemon faints, it can't be used for the rest of the game.
>If your weather inducing pokemon faints, you loose.
>You must release your starter once you get your weather inducing starter.
>You can only catch the firs tpokemon you encounte rin each route that benefits from the chosen weather effect. (This could mean, if you have rain for example, it has an ability hat benefits from it, moves that benefit from it, or if it has a weakness to fire and thus the rain helps it overcome that weakness.)

Don't know if this is possible, but i would recommend runing this only in Generation Five since some of the weather inducers are dreamworld abilities, unless you want to get by using the actual weather move.

What do you guys think?
#2ZabuzadonoPosted 7/2/2013 7:37:36 AM
What happens if you catch one of the "pokes that benefit", but it doesn't have the ability that benefits - no longer making it a poke that benefits... (i.e. sand + Lillipup line w/o Sand Rush, sun + sewaddle/petilil w/o chlorophyll, rain + tympole w/o swift swim, etc)
---
Skyrim is the girl who keeps breaking my heart, yet is so hot I still keep coming back on the chance I may get to sleep with her again. - Spurner
#3deadpool848(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2013 8:42:04 AM
Zabuzadono posted...
What happens if you catch one of the "pokes that benefit", but it doesn't have the ability that benefits - no longer making it a poke that benefits... (i.e. sand + Lillipup line w/o Sand Rush, sun + sewaddle/petilil w/o chlorophyll, rain + tympole w/o swift swim, etc)

I see your point...

How about adjusting the rules so if you find a lillipup, you now have the options to keep catching lilipups for that route only until you get one with pickup(which turns into sand rush i think).
#4ZabuzadonoPosted 7/2/2013 9:38:53 AM
deadpool848 posted...
Zabuzadono posted...

I see your point...

How about adjusting the rules so if you find a lillipup, you now have the options to keep catching lilipups for that route only until you get one with pickup(which turns into sand rush i think).

If you're doing that, then it's not really a Nuzlocke anymore IMO
---
Skyrim is the girl who keeps breaking my heart, yet is so hot I still keep coming back on the chance I may get to sleep with her again. - Spurner