This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Returning to the Kalos Pokedex: Day 20: Round Two! (Group C)

#1NintendoFan2000Posted 7/2/2013 7:46:47 AM
Which old Pokemon do you want to see native to Kalos? - Results (35 votes)
Tyrogue, Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan and Hitmontop
14.29% (5 votes)
Meowth and Persian
8.57% (3 votes)
Tauros
2.86% (1 votes)
Miltank
0% (0 votes)
Cubone and Marowak
14.29% (5 votes)
Teddiursa and Ursaring
2.86% (1 votes)
Omanyte and Omastar
2.86% (1 votes)
Shellder and Cloyster
0% (0 votes)
Special Entry: Mew and Mewtwo
31.43% (11 votes)
Dratini, Dragonair and Dragonite
22.86% (8 votes)
This poll is now closed.
The new Pokemon are good, but what if people want to use some of the returners? This series of polls will see ten non-starter, non-legendary evolutionary lines battle it out each day to see which families GameFAQs most want to see before the postgame.

The two-day long (read the bold at the end for details) Round 2 finale is underway! Group C is mostly Kanto's last stand. The special entrants Mew and Mewtwo also appear, but do you want that new form before the post-game?

Voting for Tauros, because Mewtwo will likely get tons of support.

After Day 19:

Ralts, Kirlia, Gardevoir and Gallade utterly destroyed the competition in Group A, taking 14 votes (2nd place had 6). Partly due to their new Fairy status, partly due to their status as fan favourites. Fan favouritism also helped save Gible, Gabite and Garchomp, continuing the trend of all the pseudos surviving. Munchlax and Snorlax share their 3rd place with mascots Pichu, Pikachu and Raichu. Feebas and Milotic are still sitting pretty in 5th.

It's the end of the line for Togepi, Togetic and Togekiss. Wooper and Quagsire are also eliminated. Behind them, Hoothoot and Noctowl only receive one vote, which is one more than can be said for Happiny, Chansey and Blissey and less surprisingly, Finneon and Lumineon.

Houndour and Houndoom dominate Group B, this time taking revenge on Scyther and Scizor. The Bugs are in 2nd though, eager to strike back in the third round. It's a Hoenn logjam for 3rd though, with the spot going to Duskull, Dusclops and Dusknoir, Shroomish and Breloom and Nincada, Ninjask and Shedinja. All saved.

Electrike and Manectric are eliminated, and rather surprisingly, Mawile only gets one vote and Sableye gets none. I thought those two would have a lot of support from those who wanted evolutions or retypings for them, but I guess not. Porygon, Porygon2 and Porygon-Z are also eliminated. Same to Snorunt, Glalie and Froslass.

Shellos and Gastrodon dominate in the tiebreaker (noticing a pattern here), so they're safe too.

Because we have an odd number of Groups in Round 2, we're only going to take the top THREE instead of top FIVE from these three groups. But that's only 9 survivors!

Each 4th place family will go to a special gauntlet poll where one of them will be the tenth survivor.

---
I'd put a quip here, but I'm not hilarious enough.
#2patsfan2312Posted 7/2/2013 8:41:36 AM
Mew/Mewtwo easily
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tDTxHy7y44
#3MetaFalconPunchPosted 7/2/2013 8:48:57 AM
Does Mew/Mewtwo mean we can find an infinite amount of them in the wild? Or are they just legendary encounters?

Even if it's the latter, I voted it since I DESPISE the concept of event legendaries.
---
Pretend this signature is a basilisk. You are now dead.
#4NintendoFan2000(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2013 3:54:31 PM(edited)
Bump.

eta: Mew and Mewtwo's inclusion simply means they'll be in the version of the Pokedex we have before getting the National Dex. Whether that's static legendary, roaming legendary, whatever, is a factor into whether or not you want them to appear!
---
I'd put a quip here, but I'm not hilarious enough.