This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

should it become a fairy type day 10. Blissey

#1Ubergeneral3Posted 7/2/2013 8:54:58 AM
Will Blissey become fairy. - Results (153 votes)
Yes
73.86% (113 votes)
No
26.14% (40 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Will the big fat egg of doom become a fairy? I shutter at the thought since she's OP. Having her go Fairy would mean Scizor becoming core.

It could even be Garchomp all over again. Yikes!
---
If there is a 3rd version form pokemon black and white I will close my account.
#2SlimeStackPosted 7/2/2013 8:56:29 AM(edited)
Would be pretty scary to see her resist or be immune to an Outrage attack or something. But a swift punch to the face still does her in, so it wouldn't be so bad and the fairy typing suits her well.
---
Awaiting: AC4, LR:FFXIII, FFXIV:ARR, FFXV, BD:FF, Pokemon X, DA:I, Zelda: ALBW
#3paiprPosted 7/2/2013 8:58:37 AM
meh, im pretty ok with blissey not being fairy type. i could see it, but honestly i dont want every pink normal type to become part or become full fairy type.
---
am i the only person that wishes game faqs offered the option to cut peoples comments from your topics?
#4Ubergeneral3(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2013 9:17:59 AM
paipr posted...
meh, im pretty ok with blissey not being fairy type. i could see it, but honestly i dont want every pink normal type to become part or become full fairy type.

Its going to happen. There aren't that many anyways. Just Jiggs, Clefary, Chasney and Audino.
---
#5yzmanPosted 7/2/2013 9:20:41 AM
Blissey is only in the fairy egg group. I find it pretty likely.
---
"As I was walking up the stairs, I met a man who wasn't there, he wasn't there again today, i wish I wish he'd go away."
#6fedartzPosted 7/2/2013 9:22:25 AM
Come on guys, vote for NO.
---
I prefer you talk to me only in Ye Olde Englishe like a good chap because language can never evolve.
#7Ubergeneral3(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2013 9:34:37 AM
fedartz posted...

Why?
---
#8fedartzPosted 7/2/2013 9:44:57 AM
Ubergeneral3 posted...
fedartz posted...

Why?

Actually I change my mind...after all, fairy is better. I vote for YES.

But before that I feel changing Blissey into Fairy type wouldnt be necessary because I love her the way she is now. Even Masuda-kun agree that Blissey should be a normal type despite being in a fairy egg group.
---
I prefer you talk to me only in Ye Olde Englishe like a good chap because language can never evolve.
#9__DBFPosted 7/2/2013 10:06:43 AM
I agree, Blissey could use a good buff. She's been practically the same since gen 3.
---
3ds friend code - 3050 8064 0629
rip midnight, the best cat ever. april 1999 - june 2013
#10pokemonfreak97Posted 7/2/2013 1:33:40 PM
__DBF posted...
I agree, Blissey could use a good buff. She's been practically the same since gen 3.

And has had consistent use since Gen II as the premier special wall. Being able to switch in and set up Blissey on Outrage would kill what is currently a major counter to Blissey; Scizor would be top-tier OU if not sent to Uber.
---
Generation (pi)(i).
When you see this, raise e to the generation and add 1. Social experiment.