This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Hold on so I can cry about Echo Type

#31SpinKirby(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2013 6:11:17 PM
Nightinangle posted...
Gray_Areas posted...
nro87 posted...
Most legit? That makes no sense. Also, Echo was the worst type idea I have ever read.

Worse than Love type? I much prefer Echo type to Love type.

Pffft. Yeah but Echo is still stupid...jk. I like fairy. I would hate love. Not even like they'd throw it in for girls, I can say, as a female, it would make pokemon feel childish.
Echos are sound wave based and tangible. And I think it sounds really cool, but Noivern is just a huge flip off to echo type.

That also broke my hearts.
#32Great_ReapettePosted 7/2/2013 6:23:42 PM
Don't forget Earie, the (Echo/Sound)/Ghost type.

It's a freaking ear with legs.
---
Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life.
#33yzmanPosted 7/2/2013 6:24:54 PM
I don't understand the logic of at least half of the pokes in the original post as to why they would be sound type.

Also, once again I will ask, what defines a "sound type" poke? Sounds make some sense for attacks, but zero sense for the actual type of a poke.

Thats why they do it how they have it now. Moves are considered "sound" or not, and there is abilities like soundproof.

Also ice type isn't really ice type. Its more of a cold type, just like fire is a hot type. They just name things funny in this series.
---
"As I was walking up the stairs, I met a man who wasn't there, he wasn't there again today, i wish I wish he'd go away."
#34kaliskonigPosted 7/2/2013 6:37:17 PM
How anyone can call Echo abstract for the pokemon world when we have the likes of Dragon Bug ghost and Fairy is beyond me. Not liking it is fine but such a complaint just seems out of place considering lol.
#35Luigi playerPosted 7/2/2013 7:32:02 PM
I agree, echo type would've been pretty legit...
---
I'm a the Luigi master!
www.freewebs.com/luigi_player/
#36SpinKirby(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2013 8:40:37 PM
yzman posted...
I don't understand the logic of at least half of the pokes in the original post as to why they would be sound type.

Also, once again I will ask, what defines a "sound type" poke? Sounds make some sense for attacks, but zero sense for the actual type of a poke.

Thats why they do it how they have it now. Moves are considered "sound" or not, and there is abilities like soundproof.

Also ice type isn't really ice type. Its more of a cold type, just like fire is a hot type. They just name things funny in this series.

I just threw some ideas out their.
Sound means a Pokemon excells in the creation and manipulation of sound.

If you say ice is the cold type, then sound is the air-energy type that isn't flying.
#37MagikarpRulesPosted 7/2/2013 8:57:37 PM
First, I wasn't very enthusiastic about any new type, but since Fairy type is already here, I'll end up adapting.

Second, I don't see how Drowzee or Hypno qualify as candidates for Sound/Echo type. Really slipped there, TC.
#38SpinKirby(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2013 9:00:26 PM
MagikarpRules posted...
First, I wasn't very enthusiastic about any new type, but since Fairy type is already here, I'll end up adapting.

Second, I don't see how Drowzee or Hypno qualify as candidates for Sound/Echo type. Really slipped there, TC.

I did!
I forget they don't speak a word, but editing is much too late.
#39MagikarpRulesPosted 7/2/2013 9:04:11 PM
SpinKirby posted...
MagikarpRules posted...

I did!

It's still better than the almost 100 Pokémon people suggest as Fairy type candidates. Although I still don't think Echo/Sound is a good idea.
#40SpinKirby(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2013 9:16:06 PM
MagikarpRules posted...
SpinKirby posted...
MagikarpRules posted...

I did!

It's still better than the almost 100 Pokémon people suggest as Fairy type candidates. Although I still don't think Echo/Sound is a good idea.

Well it could be an disrupting/ressonance type, beating ghost, dragon, poison, and water types. It could also be weak to grass and steel. Does half damage on ground, rock, grass, bug and itself. Bug is immune or maybe psychic.

Just ideas.