This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

NintendoCapriSun finally does a Pokemon game..Blind

#41zinformantPosted 7/2/2013 6:51:24 PM
TherianReturns posted...
zinformant posted...
FuneralCake posted...
RaidenHero posted...
He is a Member of the Runaway Guys..

Never heard of it.

This is one of those cases where I have to wonder if this is something I should know about and I've been living under a rock, or if this is something that is only popular to a very small amount of people who think it's much more popular.

I'm afraid you aren't living under a rock. Let's Players are nobodies except to a small audience they cater to. Some of them are Youtube partners, but that doesn't equate to fame. It's not as if any of the fashion partners are well-known, either.

lol troll logic

See, this is why I can't stand the Pokemon boards. The regulars don't converse like normal people do. If you actually had a rebuttal, you would state it other than typical, effortless vitriol like 'lol troll logic'.

I watched the video in question, and my take on Let's Players has been reinforced. In theory, Let's Plays are a good idea, but the vast majority of the individuals making them have nothing either humorous or insightful to say. This particular individual's commentary is not entertaining. It's a shock that a game developed at the turn of the century has a Gamecube in it. There's text by investigating the books at all. Surprise surprise.
---
Go to Gamestop, buy a Steam card, and use it to purchase Ys Origin. You won't be disappointed.
Don't reboot PCs that you cannot access.
#42AlI_About_The_UPosted 7/2/2013 7:35:54 PM
Chaos Genesis posted...
Who is this and why should I care?

He is a Member of the Runaway Guys..

Ooooooh. Yeah, that group! That's right. Now I know who you're talking about! Silly me.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Fd6pTd6.jpg