This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Since the Dream World for B/W/B2/W2 is ending soon...(looking for suggestions)

#1ShadowShirePosted 7/2/2013 12:28:19 PM
Will I be missing out on some DW abilities that are better competitively? I already have the following:
Vulpix
Smeargle
Sableye
Dratini
Eevee
Emolga
Riolu
Minccino
Shroomish
Bagon
Maractus
Magikarp
Swinub
Pichu
Gligar
Abra
Poliwag
Absol

One DW I am missing is Exeggcute, but are there others that any of you would recommend?
#2SlimeStackPosted 7/2/2013 12:30:34 PM
Am I wrong for assuming all of these dream world abilities will be available either in X and Y or the Gen VI global link?
---
Awaiting: AC4, LR:FFXIII, FFXIV:ARR, FFXV, BD:FF, Pokemon X, DA:I, Zelda: ALBW
#3FuneralCakePosted 7/2/2013 12:33:10 PM
If you miss out on any, there's always the trade board.
---
THAT'S MISS FUNERAL CAKE TO YOU
i don't want to do things. i want to not do things.
#4JoJoX200Posted 7/2/2013 12:35:52 PM
SlimeStack posted...
Am I wrong for assuming all of these dream world abilities will be available either in X and Y or the Gen VI global link?

No information is available regarding that, at this point. I do believe that there'll be some way of getting hidden abilities tough. The alternative would be scrapping the whole concept and giving transfered(if possible) pokemon one of their original abilities.

on topic: As far as I can see, no major ones are missing.
#5HeroSandwichlolPosted 7/2/2013 12:37:57 PM
Jokes on you, ain't gonna be any transferring Pokes from gen 5 to gen 6
---
Ridley for SSB 4! Copy and paste this in your sig to spread the message!
We want Ridley!
#6ShadowShire(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2013 12:39:03 PM
---------------------
You are not wrong. I am thinking the same thing, but I would rather finish what I have for White before it ends next year. Also, I would rather RNG what I can in White since I'm not in a hurry to buy X or Y.
#7ShadowShire(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2013 12:44:37 PM
--------------------------------------
If I remember correctly, Gamefreak is working on a way to transfer Pokemon from Gen 5 to Gen 6 since the 3DS cannot connect to a DS/DSi. As to what kind of method, it hasn't been revealed yet.
#8-Unowninator-Posted 7/2/2013 1:00:46 PM
ShadowShire posted...
If I remember correctly, Gamefreak is working on a way to transfer Pokemon from Gen 5 to Gen 6 since the 3DS cannot connect to a DS/DSi. As to what kind of method, it hasn't been revealed yet.

You know, instead of coping & pasting the person's post, you could just hit the Quote button instead, like I just did.
---
PLEASE HELP Flightless get greenlit on steam. Thank you. http://bit.ly/17tngJS
''I don't make the rules, I just break them'' ~ Molamelerieth
#9ShadowShire(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2013 1:19:32 PM
-Unowninator- posted...
ShadowShire posted...

You know, instead of coping & pasting the person's post, you could just hit the Quote button instead, like I just did.

Cool thing to know. I used to lurk here for a long time before I made an account, so there are things I might not know here. Thanks for telling me that.
#10-Unowninator-Posted 7/2/2013 1:21:27 PM
You're welcome.
---
PLEASE HELP Flightless get greenlit on steam. Thank you. http://bit.ly/17tngJS
''I don't make the rules, I just break them'' ~ Molamelerieth