This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I wonder what starter Serebii is picking

#21Mudkip43(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2013 4:31:30 PM
Celebi and Chespin.
---
1249 6550 4063 Black 2 FC
#22Jarred623Posted 7/2/2013 5:00:15 PM
Jirachi.
---
This account has been placed into Purgatory, a timed suspension from posting any further messages on GameFAQs. Twice.
#23Mudkip43(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2013 6:50:16 PM
He picked Oshawott in B/W i think.
---
1249 6550 4063 Black 2 FC
#24Serebii from SPPPosted 7/3/2013 12:28:41 AM(edited)
All :)

The way I do things allows me to get each

Site Copy (English or Japanese) - First version (Diamond, HeartGold, Black, X etc.)
Japanese copy - Second Version (Pearl, SoulSilver, White, Y etc)- For fun
English copy - First version - For fun

It allows me to completely cover the games, have everything active for specific events for different regions and still enjoy the game as a consumer after covering the game, with completely different teams in each one. I try to use Pokémon I have never used before with each Pokémon game

I'm unsure who I'll choose first this time, may just roll a dice and decide from there when I begin!

spooky96 posted...
So serebii is fully controlled by one person only? Woah.

Essentially, yes. I have a team who deal with the Pokémon of the Week, and Coronis does the manga section. However, other than that, it's almost entirely me. I get aid on the odd occasion when re-doing an old section, or in special circumstances such as with jayman7 and his AR Markers, but when it comes to game coverage and news coverage, it's all me.

---
Serebii from the amazing Serebii.net
Your #1 Source for ALL Pokémon Games & Anime info as the top online Pokédex & Attackdex!