This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The team boss should be female

#1HeroSandwichlolPosted 7/2/2013 3:22:54 PM
As a male, I feel that it is somewhat sexist of Game Freak to always make the team boss a male, as if to insinuate that men are more disposed to imperialistic tendencies than females.

What are some good ideas for a female antagonist?
---
Ridley for SSB 4! Copy and paste this in your sig to spread the message!
We want Ridley!
#2X_Ayumi_XPosted 7/2/2013 3:24:46 PM
Only if she don't have an outfit that's showing so much skin while keeping it kid friendly.
Keep her looking sophisicated.
---
GT: Ayumi Spender ~~~~~~~~~~ PS0: 4597 9585 4793
Only talk to me when I order you to.
#3ItsKaljinyuTimePosted 7/2/2013 3:26:32 PM
The Professor got to be female last time. How much do you people want?!!
---
Kaljinyu
#4TranquilSeaPosted 7/2/2013 3:27:23 PM
-shrugs- As a fellow male who is not a feminist, I don't think it's too big a deal. I'd like a bit of a goofball/klutz for a next antagonist, regardless of the gender.
---
Phaneuf of your lies.
#5X_Ayumi_XPosted 7/2/2013 3:28:07 PM
TranquilSea posted...
-shrugs- As a fellow male who is not a feminist, I don't think it's too big a deal. I'd like a bit of a goofball/klutz for a next antagonist, regardless of the gender.

That would kill the story to me.
---
#6TranquilSeaPosted 7/2/2013 3:34:07 PM
X_Ayumi_X posted...
TranquilSea posted...

I dunno, in moderation, I think it could provide some nice comic relief and still maintain a sense of threat in the climax. The 5th generation is the only one with any sort of noteworthy story anyway.
---
Phaneuf of your lies.
#7fedartzPosted 7/2/2013 5:05:53 PM
Wynaut, I dont have any problem with hottie being Evil team leader. She should be a witch that curse other people to do her bidding. If somebody tries to defies her, she turns them into a cute Tympole so that she can swallow them and thus increase her magical power.
---
I prefer you talk to me only in Ye Olde Englishe like a good chap because language can never evolve.
#8X_Ayumi_XPosted 7/2/2013 5:12:00 PM
TranquilSea posted...
X_Ayumi_X posted...
TranquilSea posted...

I dunno, in moderation, I think it could provide some nice comic relief and still maintain a sense of threat in the climax. The 5th generation is the only one with any sort of noteworthy story anyway.

I would never see anyone that's a joke as a threat.
It didn't work for Miror B. and it won't work here, even though he wasn't the head of it all.

fedartz posted...
Wynaut, I dont have any problem with hottie being Evil team leader. She should be a witch that curse other people to do her bidding. If somebody tries to defies her, she turns them into a cute Tympole so that she can swallow them and thus increase her magical power.

You've been doing the Pokťwood movies again haven't you?
I would like an enemy like her... would be a twist if you find out it was actually Sabrina going bad.
---
#9fedartzPosted 7/2/2013 5:23:58 PM
X_Ayumi_X posted...

fedartz posted...

You've been doing the Pokťwood movies again haven't you?
I would like an enemy like her... would be a twist if you find out it was actually Sabrina going bad.

Yes, I do. To bad there aren't any sequel of that movie. Will I get out alive or not. But I think I'm okay living together with Sabrina.
---
I prefer you talk to me only in Ye Olde Englishe like a good chap because language can never evolve.
#10SgtCashmerePosted 7/2/2013 5:36:01 PM
Word