This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The team boss should be female

#31lordofpalkiaPosted 7/2/2013 9:11:08 PM
NekoHime64 posted...
lordofpalkia posted...
Just as long as they don't pull some sort of 'sudden redemption' ending out of their asses for her.

Ugh, I HATE those.....

I know, right? It totally ruins the character and plot for me.
---
Official Galactic Commander of the Pokemon X Board.
#32NekoHime64Posted 7/2/2013 9:13:37 PM
lordofpalkia posted...
NekoHime64 posted...
lordofpalkia posted...
Just as long as they don't pull some sort of 'sudden redemption' ending out of their asses for her.

Ugh, I HATE those.....

Kills me in anime, they go through all the trouble of setting up a cool villain only to have him do a heel-face turn right as he gets good >_<
---
Unofficial Sneasel of anything ever.
"I'm a girl btw." - TherianReturns
#33lordofpalkiaPosted 7/2/2013 9:16:33 PM
NekoHime64 posted...
lordofpalkia posted...
NekoHime64 posted...
lordofpalkia posted...

Ugh, I HATE those.....

Kills me in anime, they go through all the trouble of setting up a cool villain only to have him do a heel-face turn right as he gets good >_<

Well at least there they probably do it to have them feature in later stories. But there are some cases that just make me tear my hair out.
---
Official Galactic Commander of the Pokemon X Board.
#34Zacks_FairPosted 7/3/2013 5:47:06 PM
lordofpalkia posted...

Good thing that is rare in Pokemon.
---
Xerneas is Psychic/Rock, Yveltal Dark/Flying (speculation)
#35Hierarchy225Posted 7/3/2013 5:47:49 PM
Yesssss. I would love this.
---
The Official Stealth Rock of the Pokemon X Board
Pokemon White 2 Friend Code: 2409-6490-7184
#36AccrovideogamesPosted 7/3/2013 6:14:01 PM
TherianReturns posted...
Team leaders are designed to lose and NEVER achieve their goals.

Why not? I love endings in which the good and bad guys both win, one good example is ......MGS4...... (to help you not get spoiled, it's a PS3 exclusive released in 2008 and it has 15 characters in its title and 17 in its subtitle). I like the type of antagonists that I find myself agreeing with and/or who actually wants the same thing as the protagonist but in a different way.

TherianReturns posted...
Adding a female leader would change nothing. Except giving the relationship-less trolls to make pokegirl topics about them and wallow around with their sexually promiscuous drawings and counter your points about needing a "women in power".

I love the way you describe the hopeless who have "<Pokégirl> is my wife" in their signature.
---
I'm French speaking.
23, Male, Quebec