This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If you were given the choice, would you rather train Pokemon or be a Pokemon?

#31RDS1Posted 7/5/2013 5:15:51 PM
Moocow123450 posted...
RDS1 posted...
Moocow123450 posted...
RDS1 posted...
Moocow123450 posted...
I would love to be a Pokemon. I mean, you can get dragon powers. Dragon powers . Who wouldn't want that? Not to mention, I can hide from trainers in a safe, hard to get to place.

Not me; I'm getting fairy powers <.<

...*waits for a fairy weakness and makes sure to uses moves that is good against fairies. Failing that, makes sure to surround himself with Pokemon with those moves*
...*or just runs*

Don't worry; like I'm really gonna hurt you with my base 85 attack and mostly Dark movepool.

... *still doesn't trust you*
*backs away*

Or, you know, just outrun my 50 speed, and hit my 55 special defense hard enough for me to lose all 50 of my HP...

Actually, aren't you also part of the team or something?
---
Official Bride and Wife of Noire
(of the Fire Emblem Awakening message board)
#32Moocow123450Posted 7/5/2013 5:21:35 PM
RDS1 posted...
Or, you know, just outrun my 50 speed, and hit my 55 special defense hard enough for me to lose all 50 of my HP...

...I am. *moves slightly closer*
---
3DS friend Code: 0516-7267-8112; PM me if added
I choose you! Miltank!
#33RDS1Posted 7/5/2013 5:27:05 PM
Moocow123450 posted...
RDS1 posted...

...I am. *moves slightly closer*

Well, I definitely can't attack you then.
---
Official Bride and Wife of Noire
(of the Fire Emblem Awakening message board)
#34Hierarchy225Posted 7/5/2013 5:30:41 PM(edited)
Be a Pokemon I'd rather have cool powers.

The only Pokemon I wouldn't mind being is a Zoroark. I would sill be able to speak as a human if I made an illusion that I was a human. Plus I'd be hard to catch.
---
The Official Stealth Rock of the Pokemon X Board
3DS Friend Code 1993-7813-6870
#35pokemonfreak97Posted 7/5/2013 5:35:47 PM
Really, being a Pokemon isn't safe any more. Everyone from second-rate Professors who only discover things because local kids do it for them to sinister criminal leaders have got hold of Master Balls these days. I mean, who knows what Colress would've done with that thing if Nate and/or Rosa hadn't convinced him to give it up? Cyrus was insane and didn't want it, but I'm sure if he'd had it in the Distortion World he would've used it, and Archie and Maxie were probably planning to use it as backup if and when the Orbs didn't work, but then Brendan and/or May stole it and used it first. As for Professor Elm and Professor Juniper... Elm did nothing while Ethan and Lyra got sixteen Badges and beat the Elite Four twice; even his area of expertise (Eggs) he ceded to Ethan and Lyra and he just stood in his lab all day. As for Juniper, she did some stuff, but despite the fact that she claimed to be gathering data on Klink, there is no record of this in the Pokedex she gave you unless you go and catch one yourself. She also doesn't care at all about any Pokemon not solely native to Unova. Silph's President would be ashamed at the kind of rabble who's managed to end up with his secret weapons.
---
Generation (pi)(i).
When you see this, raise e to the generation and add 1. Social experiment.