This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I just noticed that we will be getting CoroCoro the day the game comes out

#1Mudkip43Posted 7/2/2013 6:59:38 PM
What if we don't find out about the starter evolutions until then? Since they're being more secure about things it's going to be hard to come upon leaks
---
1249 6550 4063 Black 2 FC
#2P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 7/2/2013 7:02:13 PM
I don't plan to find out starter evolutions until after I fully evolve Fennekin in X, at which point I'll sneak a peak at Chespin and Froakie to decide who'll be my starter on my Y

I'm also planning to leave the boards near CoroCoro days in the coming months starting with August, and will avoid looking up any new pokemon that I see posted or check any links that might hold new info
---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
#3Probit_ReturnPosted 7/2/2013 7:17:27 PM
P0k3m0nWaRR10R8 posted...
I don't plan to find out starter evolutions until after I fully evolve Fennekin in X, at which point I'll sneak a peak at Chespin and Froakie to decide who'll be my starter on my Y

I'm also planning to leave the boards near CoroCoro days in the coming months starting with August, and will avoid looking up any new pokemon that I see posted or check any links that might hold new info

I'd actually suggest leaving the boards period, at least until release, if not later. If there's one thing I've noticed, be it with Pokemon or something else, there's going to be someone who makes a thread with something in the title that someone else doesn't want to know.
---
Hinako danced crazy
#4XazealPosted 7/2/2013 7:23:26 PM
I wouldn't be surprised at all if we don't see the starter evolutions until the game has been released, since that's what usually happens.