This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Both Gen 1 and Gen 5 have excellent designs

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Both Gen 1 and Gen 5 have excellent designs

User Info: Therian_Fan

Therian_Fan
3 years ago#11
NekoHime64 posted...
Therian_Fan posted...
Gen 5 were ugliest thing
Gen 2 is like a pot of gold
Gen 1 is mediocre
Gen 3 is cliche
Gen 4 is just pushover

I thought you were a true pokemon fan therina? Wouldn't a true fan like all pokemon equally?

Who's Therina? I dont know who you're talking about. I do pity you...craves for more attention from that nobody who has never respond to you...that just sad

User Info: NekoHime64

NekoHime64
3 years ago#12
Therian_Fan posted...
NekoHime64 posted...
Therian_Fan posted...
Gen 5 were ugliest thing
Gen 2 is like a pot of gold
Gen 1 is mediocre
Gen 3 is cliche
Gen 4 is just pushover

I thought you were a true pokemon fan therina? Wouldn't a true fan like all pokemon equally?

Who's Therina? I dont know who you're talking about. I do pity you...craves for more attention from that nobody who has never respond to you...that just sad

Ahahaha, nice try.
Unofficial Sneasel of anything ever.
"I'm a girl btw." - TherianReturns

User Info: Lexifox

Lexifox
3 years ago#13
I still don't think any generation has any particularly good or bad designs that make it shine more than the others.
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod

User Info: TheMasterTurtle

TheMasterTurtle
3 years ago#14
1>5>2>3>4

Obviously it's my opinion. But I also think it comes pretty close to being true. Gen 6 is shaping up nicely as well.
OFFICIAL WARTORTLE OF THE B/W BOARDS
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThreeAmigosProductio - My short films, please enjoy yourself.

User Info: SlimeStack

SlimeStack
3 years ago#15
All gens have good designs and the occasional bad design. Gen III has the highest concentration of designs that I don't like, but that doesn't mean "omg worst designs ever."
Awaiting: AC4, LR:FFXIII, FFXIV:ARR, FFXV, BD:FF, Pokemon X, DA:I, Zelda: ALBW

User Info: deadpool848

deadpool848
3 years ago#16
No desigh has anything really wrong with it, it's just some have more things to complain about than others XD. The only pokemon i really didnt like desigh wise was the tepig evolutions in generation five, i liked the first stage of the family, but the rest went downhill for me, just didnt really like the idea of a bipedal fighting bacon XD. Since I played without spoiling the evolutions for myself, i thought that tepig had some potential to be a cool Fire/(Rock/Ground/Steel) quadraped boar focused on attack and speed, but did not expect and also did not like yet another line of fire/fighting XD.

User Info: agent9149

agent9149
3 years ago#17
Gen 3 has the best
Gen 5 is closes second
Gen 4 comes next
Gen 1 is next.
Gen 2 is the worst.

User Info: InhaledCorn

InhaledCorn
3 years ago#18
I like all gens overall.

However, there are Pokes in each gen I hate design-wise. Although, bonus points go to Conkeldurr since I just plain refuse to use one, I hate it that much.
3DS FC: 2578-3118-6645 PSN: PowahBoxers
I need to play Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door again...

User Info: I_Am_On_Fire

I_Am_On_Fire
3 years ago#19
2=3>1=4>5, imo.
HAF 912 | i3-3220 @ 3.3 GHz | SAPPHIRE HD 7850 2 GB OC Edition | Corsair CX430 | 8 GB Corsair XMS3 1600 | 500 GB HDD | MSI B75MA-P45 | Win 7x64
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Both Gen 1 and Gen 5 have excellent designs

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived