This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are people still butthurt about there being a garbadge bag and Icecream pokemon?

#11TherianReturnsPosted 7/2/2013 10:09:00 PM
spooky96 posted...
Now that you've insulted, let me say a few things.

31: Veteran

So either you're a 10 year old with a GameFAQs account who thinks he's a badass by breaking the rules plus you're new at Pokemon so you think all these new pokes look cool but the old ones are bad.

Or

This is you alt account, which tells everyone that you have nothing better to do in your real life.

Hypocrisy detected.
---
I am the only true Pokemon fan. Find me at: http://www.youtube.com/user/AdventOfTherian/about
#12spooky96Posted 7/2/2013 10:13:06 PM
If he posts by stupid logic, why shouldn't I?

Don't bother replying anything, because I'm guessing you're one of the most active troll around lol
#13PT_PiranhaPosted 7/2/2013 10:16:05 PM
I just noticed how ugly Garbodor is recently. I'm behind on the times.

And Vanllish/Vanilluxe kind of seem a bit off to me.

Trubbish and Vanillite are fine. (Vanillite is the first form, right?)
---
Remember, don't take video games too seriously- Plenty of GameFAQs users will do that for you.
-Official Black Baron of the KHIII Board-
#14AccrovideogamesPosted 7/2/2013 10:41:14 PM
It may be false but I heard that James Turner, the guy who designed the ice cream Pokémon, also designed a Fire type counterpart to them that is based on a cheeseburger but that it wasn't picked for the game.

Anyway, I like the garbage Pokémon, it complements the sludge and poison gas ones. Grimer is water pollution, Koffing is air pollution and Trubbish is ground pollution.
---
I'm French speaking.
23, Male, Quebec
#15harle1012000Posted 7/2/2013 10:49:44 PM
Gen 1 brought us a whack-a-mole pokemon and a wad of gum with googly eyes.

I have no problems with Vanilluxe or Garbodor except with their stats/movepool.
---
If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, be sure to check the enclosed instruction book
#16FuneralCakePosted 7/2/2013 10:53:18 PM
Accrovideogames posted...
It may be false but I heard that James Turner, the guy who designed the ice cream Pokémon, also designed a Fire type counterpart to them that is based on a cheeseburger but that it wasn't picked for the game.

That was a rumor that was proven to be false.
---
THAT'S MISS FUNERAL CAKE TO YOU
i don't want to do things. i want to not do things.
#17Ubergeneral3(Topic Creator)Posted 7/3/2013 1:17:26 PM
spooky96 posted...
You are yourself implying you are butthurt abut their design by saying those names and not their actual names.

How exactly? The way I said was the best possible way. Most people that hate Garboder and Vanlluxe seem to refuse to acknowledge them so they just refer to them as the Trash Bag and Ice Cream.

IMO they are the best designs in gen 5. Very creative, and fun. Trubbish is a cutie and I can make a bunch of silly nicknames for it.

Such as

****monster
Turdpatty
Whatamess!

I'm sure I can think of more

I hope Garboder evolves someday into a fire type. Then it can be a flaming bag of poo pokemon LOLOLOLOL

I like the ice cream too. Very silly and fun, not to mention creative. Better than boring pokemon like Dewgong.

Bottom line is they aren't bad designs. People blow them out of proportion to either

A: Have an excuse for nostalgia,
B: Bash all of Gen 5 and use it to justify that the whole gen is bad

Not everyone liked every pokemon. If you don't like Trubbish don't use one. But for the sake of people having fun, don't bash gen 5 because of it.
---
If there is a 3rd version form pokemon black and white I will close my account.
#18ScaredofzombiesPosted 7/3/2013 1:24:42 PM
I like the vanillite line...

Now Trubbish and Garbodor on the other hand...bleh.
---
PSN: Nics hizzle (no space)
#19NewbieN00bPosted 7/3/2013 1:35:22 PM
Scaredofzombies posted...
I like the vanillite line...

Now Trubbish and Garbodor on the other hand...bleh.

If they were trash bags that weren't gross there would be a problem, lol
---
Give me all teh FE D':
#20Mewtwo_soulPosted 7/3/2013 1:46:34 PM
No.

Those people are just arrogant.

They think the Pokemon is ice cream, when it is not. (Que the idea they don't know what the hell they're talking about.)

And second:

"Wahhh, it's different, different is bad."
---
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.