This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Looking through some of these abilities and flower gift is really broken

#1carpediempimpPosted 7/2/2013 8:53:51 PM
Like really

+1.5 to attack and special defense while in the sun

If there was a decent pokemon to take advantage of it (like a grass ttar like mon)

It be insanely powerful tool.
---
Just do it
#2FuneralCakePosted 7/2/2013 8:56:35 PM
Cherrim is the only Pokemon that gets it, though, so yeah. Not very good.
---
THAT'S MISS FUNERAL CAKE TO YOU
i don't want to do things. i want to not do things.
#3SalsaSavantPosted 7/2/2013 8:59:54 PM
It's given to only one Pokemon, one Pokemon that's based around it. It's designed to not be broken on it.
---
On 12/02/12 I said I wouldn't change this until something impossible happened. Now, Earthbound is coming to the US.
#4phoenixflame95Posted 7/2/2013 9:02:51 PM
There are many really good abilities, but most of them have limited distribution, otherwise they would be broken.
#5carpediempimp(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2013 9:05:11 PM
SalsaSavant posted...
It's given to only one Pokemon, one Pokemon that's based around it. It's designed to not be broken on it.

Almost everything that's been signature at one point has lost it

Here's hoping
---
Just do it
#6-Unowninator-Posted 7/2/2013 9:10:20 PM(edited)
carpediempimp posted...
SalsaSavant posted...

Here's hoping

Unlikely, as the ability changes Cherrim's form, I think it ONLY works for Cherrim just like Castform with Forecast.
---
PLEASE HELP Flightless get greenlit on steam. Thank you. http://bit.ly/17tngJS
''I don't make the rules, I just break them'' ~ Molamelerieth
#7ImOver9000Posted 7/2/2013 9:10:59 PM
I'm a little confused by the description. Does the effect on your party Pokemon only work in double/triple battles? Or does simply having Cherrim in your sun team mean that everyone passively benefits from it?
---
"Yo Dr Insano, I'm really happy for u and I'm a let you finish, but womens rights was one of the best trolls ever." - Valkskorn
#8carpediempimp(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2013 9:18:47 PM
-Unowninator- posted...
carpediempimp posted...
SalsaSavant posted...

Here's hoping

Unlikely, as the ability changes Cherrim's form, I think it ONLY works for Cherrim just like Castform with Forecast.

Actually the forms and the ability are unrelated

Cherrim changes form In sun weather the ablitty triggers or not
---
Just do it
#9carpediempimp(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2013 9:20:14 PM
ImOver9000 posted...
I'm a little confused by the description. Does the effect on your party Pokemon only work in double/triple battles? Or does simply having Cherrim in your sun team mean that everyone passively benefits from it?

When cherrim is on the field everyone of your Pokemon on the field get the boost

It tripled or doubles that's the 3/2 in normal battles its just cherrim
---
Just do it
#10Oblivion_HeroPosted 7/2/2013 9:42:09 PM
I imagine anything good (for singles) that got Flower Gift would probably want like 100-105+ base speed, at least base 95 attack to work off and a physical movepool that it can field 3 moves from.
---
You can't call him out for being wrong when he never intended to be right - Stephen Colbert
"Bad Mojo" is not a diagnosis - Dr. Foreman, House, M.D.