This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I play pokemon 16 hours a day, ask me anything

#101Blingya25Posted 7/3/2013 11:28:12 AM
If the proposition to align the stars into a cosmic shape was proposed, would you, in fact, allowing the dissident group of people to act on their self righteousness to selfishly create the galactic star chart in their own image and thus, actually, rewriting the cosmos into its own infinidium? If so, would you say that the dissdents would actually then say that it was rightfully wrong in doing so that they should be expelled from all ties to any activities of the western district of the Lanbrimdin Sector of Culpro X19. If the following act would which to a claim of expulsion, how would that effect the other Lanbrimdin Sectors: Fanfro N8, Sevmen F76, Acultro A22, Testu I77 and Dustreb R43? And would the effects of those sectors would have any effect on our Adbenlim Sector of Io as our sectors Cryo C7, Boelm T45 and Prio Y77 rely heavily upon the stated Lanbrimdin Sectors?
---
That's how goddamminity damn good that god damn game is. - AC (GCN)
#102zurcnPosted 7/3/2013 12:37:04 PM
Have you ever Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?
---
Don't worry about it. I laugh automatically whenever I hold sharp objects. - Machi - Nagasarete Airantou
http://youtu.be/iTJtTiQYlNU
#103OsrangerPosted 7/3/2013 12:54:08 PM
Why did you make this topic?
---
The surest way not to lose is to not play, but where's the fun in that?
If words are power, you'd think that dictionaries would be more interesting.
#104fedartzPosted 7/3/2013 7:07:17 PM
Olman!

Mohago sarannya?

Sarasseonnya?
---
I prefer you talk to me only in Ye Olde Englishe like a good chap because language can never evolve.