This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Masuda Message

#1LegendofDarkraiPosted 7/3/2013 1:47:21 AM
What is it exactly? I know a little bit of it, but can someone tell me everything about it that we know?
---
Specter of shadows, Ruler of the darkened moon, Uncontrollable ~Darkrai
#2KaitoKazePosted 7/3/2013 1:49:51 AM
Well, from what I know, we don't know yet.

I heard it would be revealed tomorrow.
---
The Fairy type is the greatest addition to Pokemon ever
Pokemon White FC: 2194-3207-8738
#3AccrovideogamesPosted 7/3/2013 1:53:05 AM
What is this that you are speaking of?
---
I'm French speaking.
23, Male, Quebec
#4fedartzPosted 7/3/2013 1:53:44 AM
PM him...
---
I prefer you talk to me only in Ye Olde Englishe like a good chap because language can never evolve.
#5Serebii from SPPPosted 7/3/2013 1:58:23 AM
All we know is that he recorded a special message. It was eased on the official social media sites last week and confirmed yesterday that it'd be shown on July 4th, and at the Japan Expo that runs in Paris from July 4th to July 7th
---
Serebii from the amazing Serebii.net
Your #1 Source for ALL Pokémon Games & Anime info as the top online Pokédex & Attackdex!
#6AccrovideogamesPosted 7/3/2013 2:20:19 AM
Serebii from SPP posted...
All we know is that he recorded a special message. It was eased on the official social media sites last week and confirmed yesterday that it'd be shown on July 4th, and at the Japan Expo that runs in Paris from July 4th to July 7th

Thank you Serebii. By the way, I have a question to ask, are you in the know about the Fairy type match up? Just answer yes or no, I know that if it's the former you can't legally disclose the information. If the answer is no, what do you think the match up will be?
---
I'm French speaking.
23, Male, Quebec
#7LegendofDarkrai(Topic Creator)Posted 7/3/2013 2:23:41 AM
Serebii from SPP posted...

Thanks mate!
---
Specter of shadows, Ruler of the darkened moon, Uncontrollable ~Darkrai