This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Come on news!

#1LegendofDarkraiPosted 7/3/2013 3:47:33 AM
Aaaaahhh! Seriously, can't we just get some news? I want news now! Come on can't just one small corocoro-page leak? I know it won't but still...
---
Specter of shadows, Ruler of the darkened moon, Uncontrollable ~Darkrai
#2PokaliciousPosted 7/3/2013 3:51:57 AM
Just wait until tomorrow.
---
ph33r teh masta~!
#3MyNameIsNotJenPosted 7/3/2013 3:52:26 AM
July 4th!

Which is in 5 hours or so in Japan! Calm your self! -__-
---
~I am dancing with Molly~
~BlackJack, VIP, Be2ty, Kamilia~
#4LegendofDarkrai(Topic Creator)Posted 7/3/2013 4:17:58 AM
MyNameIsNotJen posted...
July 4th!

Yeah I know, but I've never been so good at that hehe ^_^
---
#5MyNameIsNotJenPosted 7/3/2013 4:22:54 AM
LegendofDarkrai posted...
MyNameIsNotJen posted...
July 4th!

You know, I didn't realize it as much..but I think the comment I posted was vaguely a reminder to me as well.
AHHH!! I can't take the wait any longer! 3 more months until release date is going to feel like an eternity!!
>.<
---
~I am dancing with Molly~
~BlackJack, VIP, Be2ty, Kamilia~
#6LegendofDarkrai(Topic Creator)Posted 7/3/2013 4:27:08 AM
MyNameIsNotJen posted...
LegendofDarkrai posted...
MyNameIsNotJen posted...
July 4th!

You know, I didn't realize it as much..but I think the comment I posted was vaguely a reminder to me as well.
AHHH!! I can't take the wait any longer! 3 more months until release date is going to feel like an eternity!!
>.<

I know that feel bro. This is hilarious though, the true identity of diglett, and the reason it can use scratch: http://pokemon.alexonsager.net/50/68
---
#7Serebii from SPPPosted 7/3/2013 4:57:28 AM
News is technically monthly. It comes at the middle of the month, every month, meaning we should see stuff towards the end of next week.

What's lucky and unique is that we actually had a decent bit over the weekend: Global Link, Special Edition 3DS XLs, Pokémon moves, a new Pokémon detailed. This was away from the usual monthly release. We'll also have tomorrow's video, should it contain anything.

It's illogical and irrational to demand more constantly. It'd destroy the game
---
Serebii from the amazing Serebii.net
Your #1 Source for ALL Pokémon Games & Anime info as the top online Pokédex & Attackdex!
#8LegendofDarkrai(Topic Creator)Posted 7/3/2013 5:02:21 AM
Serebii from SPP posted...
News is technically monthly. It comes at the middle of the month, every month, meaning we should see stuff towards the end of next week.

What's lucky and unique is that we actually had a decent bit over the weekend: Global Link, Special Edition 3DS XLs, Pokémon moves, a new Pokémon detailed. This was away from the usual monthly release. We'll also have tomorrow's video, should it contain anything.

It's illogical and irrational to demand more constantly. It'd destroy the game

Thank you, and yes, to much information is not as fun. I just want some of this months news to come a bit early. But this video, is it game- or anime related?
---
#9SocranPosted 7/3/2013 5:13:27 AM
What's lucky and unique is that we actually had a decent bit over the weekend: Global Link, Special Edition 3DS XLs, Pokémon moves, a new Pokémon detailed.

Woah, woah, I step out for two seconds and I miss this stuff again? Sheesh, this is why I hate when the announcements aren't scheduled ahead of time.

*Tries to look it up*

...Yeah, I can't find anything. Man, this stuff fades away into the "everyone already knows about it" zeitgeist fast.
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#10LegendofDarkrai(Topic Creator)Posted 7/3/2013 5:17:50 AM
Socran posted...
What's lucky and unique is that we actually had a decent bit over the weekend: Global Link, Special Edition 3DS XLs, Pokémon moves, a new Pokémon detailed.

Woah, woah, I step out for two seconds and I miss this stuff again? Sheesh, this is why I hate when the announcements aren't scheduled ahead of time.

*Tries to look it up*

...Yeah, I can't find anything. Man, this stuff fades away into the "everyone already knows about it" zeitgeist fast.

Apparently there was some world hoppy fair, where there were two battles with some new pokemon, showing some moves they can learn. Like Fennekin can use psychic. Look it up on serebii-new pokemon. And that new pokemon is something with the xy movie trailer I think. Called Orotto in Japanese.
---