This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Come on news!

#11SocranPosted 7/3/2013 4:32:04 AM(edited)
LegendofDarkrai posted...
Apparently there was some world hoppy fair, where there were two battles with some new pokemon, showing some moves they can learn. Like Fennekin can use psychic. Look it up on serebii-new pokemon.

You mean http://www.serebii.net/xy/pokemon.shtml ? There's nothing there that wasn't shown at E3, and I can't think of where else it would be aside from the front/news page (where I can't find it).

EDIT: Okay, I found where it is on the news. Incidentally, it's "hobby" fair, not "hoppy". :P I thought it was about flowers (which, now that I think of it, was probably wrong anyway - that's "poppy"). ...Nothing about a new Pokemon, though.
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#12NekoHime64Posted 7/3/2013 4:31:15 AM
I'm bored, so here's some copypasta from serebii:

During the special preview airing of the new movie, a trailer for Pokémon X & Y was shown and within it, it was announced that a special 3DS LL will be revealed. Due for release in October 2013, the console features a special print of Xerneas & Yveltal on the top case. It is said to come in Blue & Red colours. Also, during the trailer, a Pokémon called Orotto (オーロット), possibly romanised to Aulotte, was said to feature, but this is yet to be confirmed. We'll provide more details and pictures as they come
Edit @ 21:55: The Amazon listing for the Pokémon X & Y strategy guide has revealed a new feature called Super Training. It's not currently known what this feature entails but when we know, it'll be posted on the site
---
Unofficial Sneasel of anything ever.
"I'm a girl btw." - TherianReturns
#13LegendofDarkrai(Topic Creator)Posted 7/3/2013 4:41:08 AM
Socran posted...
LegendofDarkrai posted...
Apparently there was some world hoppy fair, where there were two battles with some new pokemon, showing some moves they can learn. Like Fennekin can use psychic. Look it up on serebii-new pokemon.

You mean http://www.serebii.net/xy/pokemon.shtml ? There's nothing there that wasn't shown at E3, and I can't think of where else it would be aside from the front/news page (where I can't find it).

EDIT: Okay, I found where it is on the news. Incidentally, it's "hobby" fair, not "hoppy". :P I thought it was about flowers (which, now that I think of it, was probably wrong anyway - that's "poppy"). ...Nothing about a new Pokemon, though.

Haha autocorrect...but good that you found it anyway! :)
---
Specter of shadows, Ruler of the darkened moon, Uncontrollable ~Darkrai
#14jEr3mYPosted 7/3/2013 5:14:45 AM
what's so special about tomorrow or whenever....
---
Non-Specific Action Figure has to be in the next Super Smash Bros game. If you agree, send me a message. Number of people who agree: 18 - updated 8 June 2013
#15CakeOfLiesPosted 7/3/2013 5:37:54 AM
jEr3mY posted...
what's so special about tomorrow or whenever....

We're getting news.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.