This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your Reaction: Eevee can evolve twice.

#1AccrovideogamesPosted 7/3/2013 6:00:02 AM
What would be your reaction if Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, Glaceon and Sylveon all had an evolution?

Now, what would be your second reaction if it was revealed that they evolve by fusing with one another? Below are some examples:

Geyserion: Fire/Water (Flareon + Vaporeon)
Energion: Fire/Electric (Flareon + Jolteon)
Pyrokion: Psychic/Fire (Espeon + Flareon)
Hydrokion: Psychic/Water (Espeon + Vaporeon)
Electrokion: Psychic/Electric (Espeon + Jolteon)
Cryokion: Psychic/Ice (Espeon + Glaceon)
Phytokion: Psychic/Grass (Espeon + Leafeon)
Mystokion: Psychic/Fairy (Espeon + Sylveon)
Negikion: Psychic/Dark (Espeon + Umbreon)
Snowquion: Fairy/Ice (Sylveon + Glaceon)
Avalion: Fairy/Water (Sylveon + Vaporeon)
Salamandion: Fairy/Fire (Sylveon + Flareon)
Dryadion: Fairy/Grass (Sylveon + Leafeon)
Ashion: Grass/Fire (Leafeon + Flareon)

Notice that their names all end with ion, can you guess the reason why? Ions are some kind of fused atoms.

Did you guess the etymology behind each name?

Geyser (underwater volcano)
Energy (fire + electricity = energy)
Pyrokinesis (fire manipulation)
Hydrokinesis (water manipulation)
Electrokinesis (electric manipulation)
Cryokinesis (ice manipulation)
Phytokinesis (leaf manipulation)
Mystokinesis (magic manipulation)
Negikinesis (negativity manipulation, as in evil powers)
Show Queen (ice fairy)
Avalon (the Lady of the Lake, also known as the Lady of Avalon, the ruler of Avalon)
Salamander (fire fairy)
Dryad (tree nymph)
Ash (burned leaves = ashes)

And yes, I'm aware that Salamandion has 11 characters. I hope that Game Freak ups the character limit and retcon Feraligatr into Feraligator and Victreebel into Victreebell. I also know that it makes a lot of Pokémon, but once there are two thousands of them, it won't seem that much. It is the evolution Pokémon for a reason.
---
I'm French speaking.
23, Male, Quebec
#2Hardy_Fan21Posted 7/3/2013 6:17:08 AM
Accrovideogames posted...
What would be your reaction if Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, Glaceon and Sylveon all had an evolution?

Now, what would be your second reaction if it was revealed that they evolve by fusing with one another? Below are some examples:

Now, what would be your second reaction if it was revealed that they evolve by fusing with one another?

evolve by fusing

No. None of that Digimon ****. I'm all for them evolving to a second stage, but absolutely no fusion.
---
Will not change this sig until the 30th WWE Triple Crown Champion is crowned. (Started 20/06/2011)
#3fedartzPosted 7/3/2013 6:21:15 AM
I would wet my pants if something like this really happens
---
I prefer you talk to me only in Ye Olde Englishe like a good chap because language can never evolve.
#4MetalShadow438Posted 7/3/2013 6:44:18 AM
Hardy_Fan21 posted...

Now, what would be your second reaction if it was revealed that they evolve by fusing with one another?

evolve by fusing

No. None of that Digimon ****. I'm all for them evolving to a second stage, but absolutely no fusion.

We already had that stuff happen (Kyurem).
---
http://i.imgur.com/piMWR.gif
3DS FC: 3652 1490 4347
#5bd43Posted 7/3/2013 6:49:39 AM(edited)
I think Eevee should evolve into a 595/655 BST normal type based on who it comes from through a one time game event/-item. Maybe another type based on it's first evolution.

The idea has always fascinated me.
---
Thinking is overrated. Like Pants.
#6STAYNDEBOKZRZPosted 7/3/2013 6:48:12 AM
Ions are charged atoms. By fusion of atoms I guess you mean sharing electrons?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7y2KsU_dhwI
#7JackSolomonPosted 7/3/2013 6:58:28 AM
Why not, instead of fusion, you can achieve a second stage form by fulfilling the requirements to cause Eevee to originally evolve? Like for your 'Geyserion', evolve it into either Vaporeon or Flareon with the appropriate stone, the expose whichever one you wanted to the opposite stone to evolve it again. So if you got Vaporeon, evolve it with a Fire Stone to make Geyserion.
#8ZabuzadonoPosted 7/3/2013 7:30:38 AM
Eeveelutions don't need a second stage - Imagine Eviolite Umbreon or Vaporeon...

Now a Normal evolution for Eevee would be wanted, with that evolution possibly spawning NEW eeveelutions would be a definite thought.

Eevee + Stones => current eeveelutions
Eevee -> Eeeveee + Stones => new eeveelutions

It would definitely make its tree more complicated...
---
Skyrim is the girl who keeps breaking my heart, yet is so hot I still keep coming back on the chance I may get to sleep with her again. - Spurner
#90Fallen_Angel0Posted 7/3/2013 7:42:51 AM

*sploosh*
---
You know nothing, Jon Snow.
#10bd43Posted 7/3/2013 7:44:18 AM
Zabuzadono posted...
Eeveelutions don't need a second stage - Imagine Eviolite Umbreon or Vaporeon...

Now a Normal evolution for Eevee would be wanted, with that evolution possibly spawning NEW eeveelutions would be a definite thought.

Eevee + Stones => current eeveelutions
Eevee -> Eeeveee + Stones => new eeveelutions

It would definitely make its tree more complicated...

This and the thought of the original TC honestly scare me. I like my idea for one reason: It doesn't require a pokemon who averages 1.5 evolutions a gen to get much more than that to work.

Sure, any evolution would(that one in particular) likely be uber. Sure, the dynamics of eviloite versions of the eeveelutions is almost scary for some. But the pokemon barely needs 18 evolutions. It certainly doesn't need 36 or 342 like TC wants.
---
Thinking is overrated. Like Pants.