This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your Reaction: Eevee can evolve twice.

#11SirPikachuPosted 7/3/2013 8:52:36 AM
No, I hate fusions. it's just weird, you take two pokémon and just shove them together. Whose moves would it know, whose friendship would it have. Kyreum already proved that fusions end up in abominations so I would absolutely hate this feature.
#12RDS1Posted 7/3/2013 9:02:53 AM
I'd just fuse Glaceon with Glaceon; why would I bother with any of the others?
---
Official Bride and Wife of Noire
(of the Fire Emblem Awakening message board)
#13Mikey_RPosted 7/3/2013 9:06:23 AM
STAYNDEBOKZRZ posted...
Ions are charged atoms. By fusion of atoms I guess you mean sharing electrons?

That still isn't fusing atoms, that's just them bonding together, when you fuse atoms you combine their nuclei together to make a new atom of a different element, for example, fusing Deuterium and tritium (2 isotopes of Hydrogen) you make helium (and for those paying attention, a neutron gets emitted during this).

As for a Ion, that is simply a charged atom.
---
http://s7.zetaboards.com/Burnin_Rubber/index/
#14Accrovideogames(Topic Creator)Posted 7/3/2013 9:22:19 AM
STAYNDEBOKZRZ posted...
Ions are charged atoms. By fusion of atoms I guess you mean sharing electrons?

That and ionic liquid, it can be a reference to both.

JackSolomon posted...
Why not, instead of fusion, you can achieve a second stage form by fulfilling the requirements to cause Eevee to originally evolve? Like for your 'Geyserion', evolve it into either Vaporeon or Flareon with the appropriate stone, the expose whichever one you wanted to the opposite stone to evolve it again. So if you got Vaporeon, evolve it with a Fire Stone to make Geyserion.

Game Freak hates retconning evolution methods, plus I think that fusion is much more awesome. Another pair of Pokémon who should be able to fuse are Plusle and Minun.

Accrovideogames posted in another topic on March 8th 2013...
The two should be able to fuse together and turn into a bigger green version of the pair with the equal sign all over it and have its name based on the word neutral. Its ability is the same as Plus and Minus but it can get a Special Attack increase of 100% instead of just 50% if it enters a Triple Battle and has allies with both Plus and Minus. For this to work, one ally must have Plus and the other Minus; if they both have the same one, it only gives a 50% increase to Special Attack. Pokémon with the abilities Plus and Minus are not affected by Plusle's and Minun's fusion's ability and do not get a 50% increase in Special Attack from it.

By the way, I came up with a few more examples:

Methydrion: Ice/Fire (Glaceon + Flareon)
Morganion: Fairy/Dark (Sylveon + Umbreon)
Uvalion: Electric/Dark (Jolteon + Umbreon)
Arction: Water/Ice (Vaporeon + Glaceon)
Fotosyntion: Grass/Electric (Leafeon + Jolteon)
Algion: Grass/Water (Leafeon + Vaporeon)

Did you guess the etymology behind each name?

Methane hydrate (flammable ice)
Morgan le Fay (evil fairy)
UV-A Light (black light)
Arctic (composed of ice and water)
Photosynthesis (it's possible to hijack photosynthesis to generate electricity)
Algae (aquatic plant)

---
I'm French speaking.
23, Male, Quebec
#15Accrovideogames(Topic Creator)Posted 7/3/2013 6:43:09 PM(edited)
It's really starting to get hard thinking about names for the eight remaining fusions. I came up with some more anyway:

Ectrolyzion: Water/Electric (Vaporeon + Jolteon)
Dipolarion: Ice/Electric (Glaceon + Jolteon)
Hoarion: Grass/Ice (Leafeon + Glaceon)

Did you guess the etymology behind each name?

Electrolyze (electrolysis of water)
Dipole (if you expose ice to an electrical field, you can create a dipole made of ice; "dipolar" is the adjective of "dipole", plus it coincidently has "polar" in it)
Hoar (hoarfrost on plants)

---
I'm French speaking.
23, Male, Quebec
#16MetaFalconPunchPosted 7/3/2013 6:43:18 PM
Electrokinesis? I'M SOLD!
---
Pretend this signature is a basilisk. You are now dead.
#17Great_ReapettePosted 7/3/2013 6:43:57 PM
Ions aren't fused atoms, what are you talking about?

They're atoms with a charge, jeez.
---
Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life.
#18Hierarchy225Posted 7/3/2013 6:47:44 PM
My reaction would be quite literally "holy crap".
---
The Official Stealth Rock of the Pokemon X Board
Pokemon White 2 Friend Code: 2409-6490-7184
#19Accrovideogames(Topic Creator)Posted 7/3/2013 6:53:49 PM
Great_Reapette posted...
Ions aren't fused atoms, what are you talking about? They're atoms with a charge, jeez.

I know, but I'm referring to the exchange of electrons. Think of the Eeveelutions as electrons fusing together to form something else.

By the way, I would change Phytokion's name to Phyllokion. The former is the manipulation of leaf (which is basically what Leafeon is), while the latter is the manipulation and generation of plants (just like Poison Ivy).
---
I'm French speaking.
23, Male, Quebec
#20iKhanicPosted 7/3/2013 7:00:56 PM
Sounds awesome. Cant wait to see that awesome Espeon Glaceon combo. Base 140 Sp. Atk, 100 Sp. Def, 80 Def, 110 Speed.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
Dictator of the Zelda Wii U Board