This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Amoonguss, wtf is this s***?

#1SidMendham1660Posted 7/3/2013 7:16:40 AM
Gen V came up with mostly absolutely terrible ideas. One of them, is amoonguss. Honestly, this thing may just be the 5th worst pokemon to ever exist (in terms of design), next to Patrat, Watchog, Mandibuzz, Tympole, and Seismitoad. Were they trying to make another mushroom pokemon with yet another Grass/Poison typing? If so, it was a horrible idea to begin with and didn't come out too well. If you haven't seen amoonguss yet here's what it looks like.

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/240/d/0/591_amoonguss_by_victorcustomizer-d5cpz9o.jpg
---
In own honest and humble OPINION: I believe Pokemon Black 1 and White 1 are Halo overrated.
#2NewbieN00bPosted 7/3/2013 7:22:08 AM
Voltorb replacement for troll items
---
Give me all teh FE D':
#3deadpool848Posted 7/3/2013 7:25:38 AM
Whats wrong with Mandibuzz? Was a pretty creative take on a vulture pokemon if you ask me.
#4deevo117Posted 7/3/2013 7:26:20 AM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/66624064

I'm just going to assume you're the same guy as that TC, and ignore you.

Foongus and Amoonguss may not be groundbreakingly novel, but they aren't even close to being among the worst designs of Gen V.

For your in-game run of B/W and B2/W2, they are the only spore-users I can even think of, so that's a welcome addition.

And there are several pokes that have far more terrible and less original designs like the Klink evolution line, Woobat and Swoobat, the Vanillite line?

Gen V has an abundance of designs that vary in greatness, but I have to say that Foongus and Amoonguss remain on the neutral/mediocre side of things.
---
Official Manectric of the Pokemon X/Y Boards
#5dwdwdw6Posted 7/3/2013 8:28:56 AM
Serperior, Stoutland, Excadrill, Simisage, Leavanny, Conkeldurr, Hydreigon, Haxorus, Sawsbuck, Braviary, Galvantula, Ferrothorn, Krookodile, Darmanitan, Cofagrigusk, Archeops, Carracosta, Chandelure, Beartic, Zekrom, Victini, Reshiram, Cobalion, Genesect, Thundurus and Landorus Therian, Golurk, Mienshao, Bisharp, Volcarona, Liligant, Scrafty, Bouffalant, Terrakion, Zoroark, Scolipede.

You've been fed. I expect a logical and well-mannered response to this.
#6yzmanPosted 7/3/2013 9:19:41 AM
This topic is like over a year late.
---
"As I was walking up the stairs, I met a man who wasn't there, he wasn't there again today, i wish I wish he'd go away."
#7Nightstar1994Posted 7/3/2013 9:21:11 AM
dwdwdw6 posted...
Serperior, Stoutland, Excadrill, Simisage, Leavanny, Conkeldurr, Hydreigon, Haxorus, Sawsbuck, Braviary, Galvantula, Ferrothorn, Krookodile, Darmanitan, Cofagrigusk, Archeops, Carracosta, Chandelure, Beartic, Zekrom, Victini, Reshiram, Cobalion, Genesect, Thundurus and Landorus Therian, Golurk, Mienshao, Bisharp, Volcarona, Liligant, Scrafty, Bouffalant, Terrakion, Zoroark, Scolipede.

You've been fed. I expect a logical and well-mannered response to this.

Who the hell is Cofagrigusk
#8pokemon2pokerPosted 7/3/2013 9:28:22 AM
deadpool848 posted...
Whats wrong with Mandibuzz? Was a pretty creative take on a vulture pokemon if you ask me.

---
A+E
#9RTC3Posted 7/3/2013 9:50:34 AM
garbodor
---
Lakers. Black Mamba. Steve Ca$h. "Boom boom" Pau Gasol "Train." Dwight "Makes Right" Howard. we. already. won.
#10Arne83Posted 7/3/2013 10:00:35 AM
Better than Voltorb.
---
More of a Pokemon fan than TherianReturns will ever be.
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals..." - Agent K.