This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Think Charizard has a chance at winning the character tournament?

#21hellslingerPosted 7/3/2013 6:35:09 PM
At first I thought it would be the usual Link/Mario/Cloud

But then I saw the ? Block and I instantly thought of L Block again.
---
http://i.imgur.com/0nnGT1c.jpg
#22zxzxiPosted 7/3/2013 7:39:32 PM
There's a lot of good choices for me this time:

Yoshi, Squirtle, Phoenix Wright, Sissel, Reyn.

Yet, unfortunately they will all probably lose because of Link. Heck, Yoshi won't even make it past round 2 because of him.
---
My alternate username is: BrownYoshi
#23iKhanicPosted 7/3/2013 7:43:20 PM
Lexifox posted...
Depends on how many alt accounts iKhanic has.

*starts going to libraries making accounts on different IP addresses*
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
Dictator of the Zelda Wii U Board
#24FuneralCakePosted 7/3/2013 7:44:17 PM
Charizard may win one of the brackets, but no way will it win the entire thing.

Of course, one of the "regulars" will win, unless something like L-Block happens again.
---
THAT'S MISS FUNERAL CAKE TO YOU
i don't want to do things. i want to not do things.
#25_KGC_Posted 7/3/2013 7:48:53 PM
Doesn't that Cloud guy usually wins as well?
---
"You got to be careful if you don't know where you're going, because you might not get there."
- Yogi Berra
#26yzmanPosted 7/3/2013 9:48:35 PM
I honestly think Cloud will win. Link will likely be SFF ( same fanbase factor) out of a victory due to the 3 way matchups.
---
"As I was walking up the stairs, I met a man who wasn't there, he wasn't there again today, i wish I wish he'd go away."
#27pokemon2poker(Topic Creator)Posted 7/3/2013 9:52:30 PM
CakeOfLies posted...
Link will win again.
We all know this.

I've got my money on L-Block.
---
A+E
#28DoctorJimmy133Posted 7/3/2013 10:05:47 PM
Round 1 vs. Riku, Nier: Charizard wins easily.
Round 2 vs. (probably) Zelda, Lightning: 'Zard might lose to Lightning if she turns out to be awesome, but it's likely pulling through this round as well.
Round 3 vs. (probably) Mega Man, Zero/Weighted Companion Cube/? Block: If a block makes it here, 'Zard probably loses to Mega Man, but if Zero is here, chances are he steals votes from Mega Man and Charizard wins the division.
Round 4 vs. (probably) Mario, Samus Aran: Mario wins. 'Zard did really well against Mario in 2010 but I don't think it can really win against freaking Mario.
Round 5 vs. (probably) Link, Solid Snake/Cloud Strife: Even if Charizard makes it here, Link wins, GG.

Very, very miniscule chance of winning.
---
Harmony is peace. Peace is unity. Unity is harmony. I tell this to the King Nook. He ask me to leave.