This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Trying to get the older pokemon games without spending hundreds of dollars...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Trying to get the older pokemon games without spending hundreds of dollars...
3 years ago#1
Not really having any luck. The lowest price I've found online USED was around $80

So, just because it's popular, it's automatically worth 500x more than it did back in the day?
Team Fortress 2, the only thing that has an economy worse than America's
''Wake me up when the Wii U causes cancer in 99% of people who drink it'' -Spillard
3 years ago#2
minjonator1234 posted...
So, just because it's popular, it's automatically worth 500x more than it did back in the day?

Well, yeah. That's kinda how collecting goes.
"Earth is a silly place. Half the world has no clean water. And the other half has so much, they poo in it."
3DS FC: 2750 1911 5515
3 years ago#3
Lol you should see how much a hard copy of ff7 goes for on ebay before the psn release I'm pretty sure some of them were like $300
Be excellent to each other...Party on Dudes-wise words of Bill and Ted
3 years ago#4
wait what? i can seriously sell my pokemons games for that much?
>> Poke-Lover <<
English is not my first language, my grammar SUX, just lettin' you know
3 years ago#5
Well, what ever you do you BETTER UY THAT GAME! DON"T YOU DARE USE A FREE EMULATOR TO GET JOY OUT OF AN ALMOST UNOBTAINABLE GAME! THAT"S UNTHINKABLE!
3 years ago#6
SirPikachu posted...
Well, what ever you do you BETTER BUY THAT GAME! DON"T YOU DARE USE A FREE EMULATOR TO GET JOY OUT OF AN ALMOST UNOBTAINABLE GAME! THAT"S UNTHINKABLE!
3 years ago#7
Emulators are your friend.
The Official Stealth Rock of the Pokemon X Board
Pokemon White 2 Friend Code: 2409-6490-7184
3 years ago#8
Zadios765 posted...
Lol you should see how much a hard copy of ff7 goes for on ebay before the psn release I'm pretty sure some of them were like $300

Think that's bad? Try getting a copy of Valkyrie Profile or Suikoden II.
GameFAQS=why games should be played and people should be avoided.-selfdeztruction
3DS Friend Code:3780-9074-3418
3 years ago#9
SirPikachu posted...
SirPikachu posted...
Well, what ever you do you BETTER BUY THAT GAME! DON"T YOU DARE USE A FREE EMULATOR TO GET JOY OUT OF AN ALMOST UNOBTAINABLE GAME! THAT"S UNTHINKABLE!

I didn't mean to quote, I meant to edit, whoops. But yea THINK about that.
3 years ago#10
Where are you looking? Because you can get Pokemon Red for 27 dollars(plus 3.99 s&p) on Amazon.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_xjBAd5G84
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Trying to get the older pokemon games without spending hundreds of dollars...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived