This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I wish the male Mc had a sweater vest.

#41Capitan_KidPosted 7/3/2013 8:56:28 PM
turkeltonjohn posted...
Capitan_Kid posted...
turkeltonjohn posted...
Capitan_Kid posted...
FuneralCake posted...
It's a hat. Shut up.

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f226/brendan-wears-hat-confirmed-sugimori-100649/

Proof thats his twitter?

Just stop. His hair its a hat.

I wont concede until its shown to me that its really him and not some joke account which there are plenty of on twitter

You'd argue with him about after he verified that was really his acc anyways so what's the point. It's just a stupid hat.

Nah. I said I'd concede if proof was shown.
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
Official Husband of Nowi
#42domo1012Posted 7/3/2013 8:57:50 PM
So you want MORE proof besides pics and an account??
---
White FC: 3740-9761-7614 PSN: domo1_012
I want to roar like Eren someday...
#43FuneralCakePosted 7/3/2013 9:05:35 PM
For whatever it's worth, Bulbapedia and Wikipedia lists that same twitter account as his.

I don't honestly know what kind of proof you want, but I have a feeling nothing is going to be good enough.
---
THAT'S MISS FUNERAL CAKE TO YOU
i don't want to do things. i want to not do things.
#44AccrovideogamesPosted 7/3/2013 9:07:10 PM
Either Capitan_Kid is a troll or he suffers from an extreme case of denial. No matter how many evidence you force into his throat, he'll always deny. It doesn't matter if one thousand experts say that the hundreds of DNA tests all lead to the same results, that the guy's skin was under his victim's nails, that his sperm was inside the victim and that his hair was on the victim's clothes; he'll always think that the guy is innocent. It doesn't matter either if the guy himself told everyone that he's indeed guilty, he'll still believe that he isn't. It doesn't matter either if dozens of cameras recorded the whole act, he'll keep saying that it's fake. It doesn't matter if he personally saw the guy commit the crime, he'll keep saying that he didn't see it. It just doesn't matter to him.
---
I'm French speaking.
23, Male, Quebec