This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Least favorite pokemon?

#31MephilasPosted 7/6/2013 5:23:59 AM
Emboar - Absolutely laughable excuse for a starting pokemon. Uglier than all hell to boot.

Unfeazant - Detect, Swagger, Detect, Air Slash, Detect. Go to hell you giant stuffed quail -.-

Volcarona - Legendary MOTH. -.- Kinda overpowered (ingame wise) and annoying to deal with. Especially when focus sashes are involved. Always carries its one-trick-pony move as well.

Lugia - Worst.....legendary.....EVER!
---
GENERATION 22: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
#32CakeOfLiesPosted 7/6/2013 6:37:41 AM
3. Quagsire: It's one of the derpiest Pokemon in the game. Unlike things like Whiscash, Quagsire is derpy in a BAD way. But at least it's good online.

2. Pikachu: Overrated, hate its design, SUCKS... The only good thing about it is the fact that a lot of people (even casuals) KNOW it sucks. That's why it's second to......

1. Lapras: Finally decided this over the other two. It sucks, I hate its design (even more than Pikachu), and it's overrated by many. The sad thing is, many people don't even know how bad it truly is and go on about how "amazing" it is.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 3139-7420-3142 - THIEF
#33Moocow123450Posted 7/6/2013 6:55:32 AM
Either Stunfisk or Luvdisc
For Stunfisk, they had a Pokemon with a cool typing and the potential for a cool design, then ruined it by having a derpy design and stats geared for defense and a limited movepool (really? No earthquake?)
I also don't like Luvdisc because of the generic typing and bad stats (If you're going to be mono-water, at least find some way to stand out that wasn't a blatant gimmick that got useless after one generation).
---
3DS friend Code: 0516-7267-8112; PM me if added
I choose you! Miltank!
#34Super_HenuPosted 7/6/2013 7:02:12 AM
has no one said misingno that guy was just a fuzzy pikablue
---
White FC: Aedan 0948 1570 2211 Black: Cobalt 1034 0540 6122