This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

C/D: pokemon without pokegirls is essentially pokemon without pokemon

#51Defender31415Posted 7/13/2013 10:27:35 AM
Arne83 posted...
D

Stop being a creep.

This. I fear for the mental health of all Pokegirl fanatics.
---
--- LG Nuzlocke Team: Percy (Blastoise), Sora (Pidgeot), Xena (Primeape), La-Z-Boy (Snorlax), Caitlin (Kadabra)
#52PrettyTonyTiger(Topic Creator)Posted 7/14/2013 3:27:30 PM
---
My mother used to say i was a little reverend, that's why they call me God number seven
#53FeatherinePosted 7/16/2013 10:14:53 AM
I came to this topic purely expecting a lot of C's, which would normally make me lose my faith in the health of gamers altogether.

I am currently not disappointed!
#54ragefan187Posted 7/16/2013 10:24:50 AM
I don't get how some guys get obsessed with the female characters in Pokemon or female characters in video games in general. Seems creepy lol
#55FeatherinePosted 7/16/2013 10:31:18 AM
ragefan187 posted...
I don't get how some guys get obsessed with the female characters in Pokemon or female characters in video games in general. Seems creepy lol

Wellll...in defense of some of the people with a reasonable interest in this kinda thing:

Even though I'm not really attracted to "Pokegirls" altogether, and even though I find the obsessive culture around said girls disgusting, I think it's fine to be attracted to a drawn / 2-D character, so as long as it doesn't turn into pure obsession. I mean, okay, cool! That girl in [insert game here] piques interest because of her mature personality and looks, while some may like this other guy's bod.

We're only human, so our tastes are unpredictable and undefined.
#56JudoonMoonPosted 7/16/2013 10:54:49 AM
Um...D? I am a girl, so it would be kind of weird if I bought Pokemon only for the girls.
---
Sco Fro Tro No Fro Jo To Do No Po Sco Po To To!
#57Yamato_sanPosted 7/16/2013 2:04:09 PM(edited)
here's a better question: would Pokesho without Pokegirls be like Pokemon without Pokemon?

JudoonMoon posted...
Um...D? I am a girl, so it would be kind of weird if I bought Pokemon only for the girls.

you'd be surprised. I mean there are lesbians interested in the series obviously, but aside from that, I've got a couple of (straight) female friends who seem to be highly appreciative of such characters.

Featherine posted...
ragefan187 posted...

Wellll...in defense of some of the people with a reasonable interest in this kinda thing:

Even though I'm not really attracted to "Pokegirls" altogether, and even though I find the obsessive culture around said girls disgusting, I think it's fine to be attracted to a drawn / 2-D character, so as long as it doesn't turn into pure obsession. I mean, okay, cool! That girl in [insert game here] piques interest because of her mature personality and looks, while some may like this other guy's bod.

We're only human, so our tastes are unpredictable and undefined.

thank you. I really hate it when people make anti-hentai comments like that, especially given the sheer hypocrisy of a number of them. Apparently 2D girls are "creepy", but getting off to pictures of some celebrity you're more than likely NEVER going to meet anyway? Perfectly healthy.

Given, I can't say I particularly agree with the idea of carrying a dakimakura (body pillow) around everywhere, or lighting birthday candles in front of a picture of them, or whatever certain otaku are infamously known to do. Sexual arousal itself, though, is far from being a bad thing.
#58ragefan187Posted 7/16/2013 2:19:37 PM
Except celebrities are real and there is a chance you can meet them, anime characters you cannot and are not real. I just don't see how some turn into fan boys like arguing which pokegirl is better , like obsessions with their sigs saying Team Skyla or whatever , if you want a girl that bad they're girls out there's go and get em
#59Red_RosemonPosted 7/16/2013 2:24:13 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#60kakashik99992Posted 7/16/2013 2:45:30 PM
D

Pokemon gen XV will only have males
---
My pokemon run http://thepunchlineismachismo.com/archives/150