This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Poor guy. He's trying soooo hard.

#11Roobitysu(Topic Creator)Posted 7/4/2013 1:47:15 AM
Probit_Return posted...
I have to say, the way you just roll with his childish insults is hilarious. I think it pissed him off even more that you weren't fighting back. You were just like *Dusts off collar* "What was that? Oh, yeah, right. Mmhm. That's right. Yup." Those types HATE not getting a rise out of people. Nice job taking the higher ground and letting him look like a fool for the rest of us to enjoy.

By the way, was the link actually his other profile like he claimed? I didn't click it.

Yaay :D

The link is a screamer, as I said in the OP. It's a flashing pic of Jeff the Killer against an ear-splitting wail. So yeah, no clicky.
#12Probit_ReturnPosted 7/4/2013 1:55:36 AM
So it wasn't him trying to show off some non-existent super profile or anything? Wow... That... He really has no ground to stand on, does he? Especially when he had a lower rating than you right from the start and acts like a big shot when you wiped him out with what looked like very little effort.
---
Hinako danced crazy
#13stardust999Posted 7/4/2013 2:15:48 AM
Roobitysu posted...
-"Funny" nicknames
-Totally outplayed until lolshellsmash
-Yaaaaay :D

Three strikes, yeeeer out.

I'd be rooting for the other guy if he didn't try to pull a screamer, which still makes him more obnoxious than you.
#14KapuxaPosted 7/4/2013 2:16:17 AM
This is the reason I stopped playing competitive back in gen 4. People take it way to seriously, just takes the fun out of it. I still do battle people, but only random so I wont actually have to go by stuff like this. What a freaking baby.
#15Roobitysu(Topic Creator)Posted 7/4/2013 2:18:36 AM
stardust999 posted...
Roobitysu posted...
-"Funny" nicknames
-Totally outplayed until lolshellsmash

Three strikes, yeeeer out.

I'd be rooting for the other guy if he didn't try to pull a screamer, which still makes him more obnoxious than you.

Yaaaay
#16Worm199Posted 7/4/2013 2:45:42 AM
THANK GOD Pokemon Showdown stopped me from going to the website he linked too. I hate Jeff the Killer, already met him once...

But damn, what a loser, the fact that he can type bs like that when he lost is incredible. The only time I think typing stuff like that is okay is if you lost against stallers, because screw stalling.
---
''Wisest is he who knows, that he knows nothing'' - Socrates
I would like to change that to ''Wisest is the wrestling fan who knows nothing beforehand''
#17Roobitysu(Topic Creator)Posted 7/4/2013 2:48:02 AM
For the record, I don't think he was being serious, himself. Probably just trying to get a rise out of me. Against a lesser man, he may have succeeded, but I have training in this subject.
#18Nega3Posted 7/4/2013 3:32:51 AM
Resorting to screamers? Oh god, this guy is a loser LOL. I had my sound off luckily.
---
Not changing this sig until Shin Megami Tesnsei IV gets released in Europe
#19ExcIusivity69Posted 7/4/2013 4:52:03 AM
I'd like to see his reaction when he loses in fighting games online. Some funny reactions for sure.
---
When did "casual player" become an insult? -Taizuku
The real question is "When did hardcore gamer become a compliment/aspiration?" -JMBoote
#20RTC3Posted 7/4/2013 4:58:57 AM
i shouldnt have let gorebyss set up
---
Lakers. Black Mamba. Steve Ca$h. "Boom boom" Pau Gasol "Train." Dwight "Makes Right" Howard. we. already. won.