This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

ITT Fairy is weak to poison

#21YourLuckPosted 7/8/2013 10:16:17 PM
So you watched Ferngully too?
---
A familiar note is produced.
It's the note Desolation plays to keep its instrument in tune
#22LightningHawk90Posted 7/8/2013 10:16:48 PM
Most poison types.
---
Hi. I'm RageKaiser. I'm here to ruin your unfunny topics.
#23Fear the MONKEYPosted 7/9/2013 11:32:55 AM
im hoping fairy is weak to poison. poison moves need a buff to be even SOMEwhat useful/relevant...
---
psn id: FearTheMonkey
#24Yamato_sanPosted 7/9/2013 10:20:09 PM
Fear the MONKEY posted...
im hoping fairy is weak to poison. poison moves need a buff to be even SOMEwhat useful/relevant...

incidentally, I think they would've been just fine had GameFreak not made it so Toxic can be learned by f***ing everybody. Seriously, Poison as a type should be more focused on status conditions as opposed to direct offense when you think about it, but they were completely screwed over since every other Pokemon became capable of doing so. To make matters worse, their attacks usually have a chance of causing a regular poisoned condition, which pales in comparison to Toxic's badly poisoned status (and unfortunately, there's no STAB on status conditions). Black Sludge was a pretty decent gesture to them, at least.
#25SpikeTbearPosted 7/9/2013 10:36:36 PM
Yamato_san posted...
Fear the MONKEY posted...

incidentally, I think they would've been just fine had GameFreak not made it so Toxic can be learned by f***ing everybody. Seriously, Poison as a type should be more focused on status conditions as opposed to direct offense when you think about it, but they were completely screwed over since every other Pokemon became capable of doing so. To make matters worse, their attacks usually have a chance of causing a regular poisoned condition, which pales in comparison to Toxic's badly poisoned status (and unfortunately, there's no STAB on status conditions). Black Sludge was a pretty decent gesture to them, at least.

If GF makes Toxic exclusive to Poison Pokemon, then this is a good idea. Maybe they should also just make all Poison of the Toxic variety.
---
"The most important thing is to never stop questioning." -Albert Einstein.
Xbox Live: AlteraLateralus
#26Yamato_sanPosted 7/10/2013 5:24:58 AM
but so long as Pokemon from previous gens can still be carried over, it isn't happening. And I doubt GameFreak's willing to risk another complete reboot as they did with gen3.