This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

New Sword Pokemon.

#121mithos08Posted 7/4/2013 6:42:37 AM
jtmore15 posted...
Still better than a candle, trashbag, and vanilla ice cream.

---
-Love is a brand of egoism that ignores the feelings of its mark while insisting on its own selfish demands.
-Hail to Lord Yggdrasil!
#122Meta289Posted 7/4/2013 7:07:07 AM
So it looks like the hand on the hilt holds the sheath while in battle.
---
R.I.P. Pokemon Cycle
Fact: Things are so much better when taken at face value.
#123Faust_8Posted 7/4/2013 7:24:05 AM
Can't really say Levitate is likely since a bunch of Pokemon seem to hover when animated that don't have Levitate. Like Milotic, Porygon forms, a bunch of Ghosts, and so on.

It may have Levitate, it may not. Both seem equally likely to me.
---
In the age of information, ignorance is a choice.
#124fuzi11Posted 7/4/2013 7:26:34 AM
I might be going out on a limb here but I'd say it is evolving into a haunted armor
#125KazhaarPosted 7/4/2013 10:59:54 AM
Socran posted...
namelessregret posted...
I am actually hoping for a Pokémon based on this umbrella youkai since they created Mawile in Generation III.

Hmm? What was Mawile based on?

By the way, the "umbrella yokai" is called "karakasa obake" (umbrella goblin), which can also be described with the umbrella term (hah!) "tsukumogami".

Kazhaar posted...
Monorpale probably comes from "mono" (single, one) and "vorpale" (which is sometime used to describe a sword's sharpness)

Well, "pale" is French for sword. Vorpal, meanwhile, I'm pretty sure is a nonsense word invented by Lewis Carrol for his nonsense poem "Jabberwocky".

One, two! One, two! And through and through
The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
He left it dead, and with its head
He went galumphing back.

I'm french and this is the first time I've seen "pale" used for sword. Most often we say "epee" or just "lame". While "vorpale" is like you said a made-up word, it is commonly used in roleplays. "Epee vorpale" "Lame vorpale"
#126bd43Posted 7/4/2013 12:43:12 PM
Hey look, another reason to strip the ghost or dark resistance from Steel.
---
Thinking is overrated. Like Pants.
#127reaverzPosted 7/4/2013 12:47:03 PM
bd43 posted...

Which aren't the most useful resistances that Steel possesses anyway. I see it as another way to remove both of Ghost's weaknesses, including that significant Pursuit vulnerability.
---
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]
#128MalkyeaImbakPosted 7/4/2013 12:52:50 PM
If the sword has High HP/Def/SP DEF levitate will o wisp and recover it'll probably be banned from OU xD that or taunt usage gets a major boost
#129bd43Posted 7/4/2013 1:52:17 PM
reaverz posted...
bd43 posted...

Which aren't the most useful resistances that Steel possesses anyway. I see it as another way to remove both of Ghost's weaknesses, including that significant Pursuit vulnerability.

Sort of the point. It needs less resistances. If it loses it, no one immediately cares, but it can change a few pokemon or moves.
---
Thinking is overrated. Like Pants.