This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Well done GameFreak you have revealed the first pokemon in Gen 6 I hate

#1Haku125Posted 7/4/2013 5:11:38 AM
I mean seriously, a sword? I just don't even... What?
---
Superbot: Oh you want us to nerf Sackboy? Here why don't we break the game for you!
#2namelessregretPosted 7/4/2013 5:14:05 AM
Well, here comes the hatred for Pokémon based on inanimate objects.
---
The Official Pallas Athena of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#3SakurafanboyPosted 7/4/2013 5:14:11 AM
Swords are awesome.
---
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin! (Official Riku of KHIII board)
#4CM_PonchPosted 7/4/2013 5:15:10 AM
Long ago in a distant land, I, Haku, the shape-shifting Master of Darkness, unleashed an unspeakable evil! But a foolish Hamurai warrior wielding a sword Pokemon stepped forth to oppose me. Before the final blow was struck, I disconnected from the wifi and flung him to the blue screen where my loss goes unpunished! Now the fool seeks for a rematch, and undo the no contest that is Haku!
---
http://i.minus.com/iMiDLgXxPQ0kY.gif
#5DarkDragon386Posted 7/4/2013 5:16:16 AM
Almost as bad as a pile of magnets and bolts
---
Not changing this sig until The Undertaker vs. Chris Jericho happens on PPV (started October 4, 2009)
#6iKhanicPosted 7/4/2013 5:16:52 AM
I haven't seen a clean image of it yet, but I say it's just average. Doesn't really blow me away.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
Dictator of the Zelda Wii U Board
#7Ether_SwordPosted 7/4/2013 5:16:55 AM
You should hold out on judging it till after it's evolutions are revealed. Sure it's design is very plain and safe right now but things usually get better with evolution.
#8namelessregretPosted 7/4/2013 5:18:17 AM
Ether_Sword posted...
Sure it's design is very plain.

It is not.
---
The Official Pallas Athena of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#9Ether_SwordPosted 7/4/2013 5:20:13 AM
namelessregret posted...
Ether_Sword posted...
Sure it's design is very plain.

It is not.

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/322334IMAG0323.jpg

I've seen better looking swords in many different games. Not saying its bad but I expected more from the first introduced sword pokemon.
#10GoGoatPosted 7/4/2013 5:23:01 AM
CM_Ponch posted...
Long ago in a distant land, I, Haku, the shape-shifting Master of Darkness, unleashed an unspeakable evil! But a foolish Hamurai warrior wielding a sword Pokemon stepped forth to oppose me. Before the final blow was struck, I disconnected from the wifi and flung him to the blue screen where my loss goes unpunished! Now the fool seeks for a rematch, and undo the no contest that is Haku!

I <3 you for this reference.
---
Official Oblivion Keyblade of the KH3 Board