This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

A sword Pokemon, really?

#1SeamusOHasseyPosted 7/4/2013 5:32:03 AM
They actually made a sword pokemon. Ghost/Steel type is original though, never been done before.
---
Don't panic. It's only a video game web site.- SBAllen
http://i.imgur.com/C5RlnLs.gif
#2BurningFlareXPosted 7/4/2013 5:32:37 AM
It will evolve into one of those huge anime swords and kill y'all.
---
I hate everything.
#3fedartzPosted 7/4/2013 5:33:10 AM
Do you like it or not
---
I prefer you talk to me only in Ye Olde Englishe like a good chap because language can never evolve.
#4SeamusOHassey(Topic Creator)Posted 7/4/2013 5:34:22 AM
I don't know. It's kind of jumping the sharpedo.
---
Don't panic. It's only a video game web site.- SBAllen
http://i.imgur.com/C5RlnLs.gif
#5LightningHawk90Posted 7/4/2013 5:40:00 AM
People complain that they're running out of ideas, now they come up with something completely original and now they're "jumping the sharpedo" There is absolutely no pleasing this fanbase.
---
Hi. I'm RageKaiser. I'm here to ruin your unfunny topics.
#6fuzi11Posted 7/4/2013 5:42:33 AM
RageKaiser posted...
People complain that they're running out of ideas, now they come up with something completely original and now they're "jumping the sharpedo" There is absolutely no pleasing this fanbase.

how is a possessed sword original?
#7NewbieN00bPosted 7/4/2013 5:44:21 AM(edited)
RageKaiser posted...

LoL reading comprehension, dude.

He said it would be was jumping the shark to decide if he liked it or not yet.
---
Give me all teh FE D':
#8NewbieN00bPosted 7/4/2013 5:43:57 AM
fuzi11 posted...
RageKaiser posted...

Can you please name me another primarily sword based pokemon that we already have? (I honestly can't think of one)
---
Give me all teh FE D':
#9fedartzPosted 7/4/2013 5:50:05 AM
RageKaiser posted...

I know, but fans are fans. They will cool down after this and find "jumping the sharpedo" stuff quite awesome. Give them more time to adjust to this.
---
I prefer you talk to me only in Ye Olde Englishe like a good chap because language can never evolve.
#10fuzi11Posted 7/4/2013 8:11:03 AM
NewbieN00b posted...
fuzi11 posted...
RageKaiser posted...

Can you please name me another primarily sword based pokemon that we already have? (I honestly can't think of one)

I thought Ragekaiser meant that a possessed sword is something original in general, not in terms of Pokemon.

There is of course no other sword pokemon