This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Imagine if Monorpale gets Lightningrod as ability...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Imagine if Monorpale gets Lightningrod as ability...
2 years ago#1
I HAVE THE POWER

I'll nickname him He-Man.
2 years ago#2
Levitate or else...EARTHQUAKEEEEEEEEEEE!
---
I hate everything.
2 years ago#3
Skyward Strike
2 years ago#4
Shadow_Navi_EX posted...
I HAVE THE POWER

I'll nickname him He-Man.

---
:3 kitty kitty
2 years ago#5
I see Honedge getting Clear Body or Hyper Cutter.
---
I am the only true Pokemon fan. Find me at: http://www.youtube.com/user/AdventOfTherian/about
2 years ago#6
I doubt that it's going to have only one ability but I'm positive that one of them will be Moxie. It works with its background history in which it gained power from the slaying of Pokémon.
---
I'm French speaking.
23, Male, Quebec
2 years ago#7
Accrovideogames posted...
I doubt that it's going to have only one ability but I'm positive that one of them will be Moxie. It works with its background history in which it gained power from the slaying of Pokémon.

If I recall correctly, that Backstory is Fan-made.

Honedge could be any sword, it might have absolutely nothing to do with that Sinnoh myth.

But on Topic, it would certainly be an amusing ability (Lightningrod) But... I think I'd prefer something that works like Rough Skin, in that if any Direct attack lands on it (Fire Punch, for example) it hurts the attacker for a percentage of the damage taken... This same percent could actually grow along with the pokemons level.

So at level 100 it could be like this....

*Sends out Honedge (Level 100) while the foe has a Hitmonchan*

Hitmonchan uses Fire Punch, it deals 80 (Random Number) Damage to Honedge's HP.

The Ability activates, and now Hitmonchan has lost 80 HP.

The Fridge Logic: The reasoning behind it consists of two parts, One at the risk of sounding incredibly obvious is that it's generally not a good Idea to punch (Or Kick) a sword.

The other being naturally, that the sword is Possessed, and that the blue cloth wrapping can be used like an arm, so when the enemy tries to attack, The Blue cloth can catch the offending limb, and bring about it's vengeance. Or just steal the enemy's energy.

While I doubt this ability will actually be in the game, it was certainly interesting to create.
---
Trade Partners: I Do not knowingly accept Hacked pokemon, Nor will I Knowingly trade them out.
3052-9840-7953 - Pokemon Black FC
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Imagine if Monorpale gets Lightningrod as ability...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived