This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Yes! Finally a Ghost/Steel!

#1QueskerPosted 7/4/2013 5:14:08 AM
...or, a Steel/Ghost rather, but still, this is one of the most wanted types I've (and others) wanted for a long time, and now it's finally here. I would've preferred an actual haunted knight as opposed to just a sword, but so long as it's got awesome stats, movepool, and abilities, I'm all game.
---
7 is good. I swear the school's 75-100 grading scale has ruined peoples perception of things.
-MillionGunmannn
#2WrathSairouPosted 7/4/2013 5:49:25 AM
It could always evolve into haunted armor. I think the Steel/Ghost typing is great. Imagine if it had Levitate...
---
I have a bad connection on reality. Every time I log in I lag terribly, and I'm often disconnected.
#3Ether_SwordPosted 7/4/2013 5:51:43 AM
WrathSairou posted...
It could always evolve into haunted armor. I think the Steel/Ghost typing is great. Imagine if it had Levitate...

I can't imagine it not having levitate. But then I think of Magnemite line.
#4lyle81992Posted 7/4/2013 5:56:19 AM
Quesker posted...
...or, a Steel/Ghost rather, but still, this is one of the most wanted types I've (and others) wanted for a long time, and now it's finally here. I would've preferred an actual haunted knight as opposed to just a sword, but so long as it's got awesome stats, movepool, and abilities, I'm all game.

It might evolve into a haunted suit of armor or a more intimidating sword.I assume its abilitiy will be Levitate.
---
Pokemon Black FC-2280 5124 7519
#5WrathSairouPosted 7/4/2013 5:59:33 AM
I thought that it looked like it'd have Levitate too, but then I realized it'd be immune to 4 types, resist 8 types, and only have Fire super effective against it.
---
I have a bad connection on reality. Every time I log in I lag terribly, and I'm often disconnected.
#6slothicaPosted 7/4/2013 6:02:22 AM
WrathSairou posted...
I thought that it looked like it'd have Levitate too, but then I realized it'd be immune to 4 types, resist 8 types, and only have Fire super effective against it.

Which I would not put past Gamefreak at all, whatsoever.
---
Welcome to gamefaqs, where the evolutionary clock ticks backwards.
I died and went to heaven. Apparently I'm on the ban list.
#7Meta289Posted 7/4/2013 6:21:10 AM
If it does evolve, then I really hope that it stays as just a sword.
---
R.I.P. Pokemon Cycle
Fact: Things are so much better when taken at face value.