This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Serebii must be the only guy who's a bit saddened by the worldwide release.

#1Zero97Posted 7/4/2013 5:19:04 AM
:p He was thinking that Japan might still get the game 2 weeks before others, when the release date was just "Octobor"

Oooh Joe :p

But I'll miss the coverage days :( , though there is a chance the remakes won't have a worldwide release like XY.
---
3DS: 0173-1416-4513
NNID: Zero97
#2NewbieN00bPosted 7/4/2013 5:20:38 AM
Eh? Serebii was never the only site to import the pokemon games.
---
Give me all teh FE D':
#3Chaos GenesisPosted 7/4/2013 5:20:48 AM
Zero97 posted...
:p He was thinking that Japan might still get the game 2 weeks before others, when the release date was just "Octobor"

But I'll miss the coverage days :( , though there is a chance the remakes won't have a worldwide release like XY.

And there's also a chance a meteorite will strike the earth in the next few years and kill us all. Doesn't mean it's likely. If anything, the general mood of Nintendo/GameFreak/TPCi is to continue doing worldwide releases so that everyone can enjoy the games together.
---
PKMN Black 2: 4900 3748 6340 | 3DS: 1204 0469 8787
http://gpxplus.net/user/Spades+Slick/
#4LexifoxPosted 7/4/2013 5:21:29 AM
Considering time zones exist, there's a good chance he might end up getting the game through... certain means earlier than he normally would, and/or be sent an advanced copy.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#5Zero97(Topic Creator)Posted 7/4/2013 5:22:11 AM
Chaos Genesis posted...
Zero97 posted...

And there's also a chance a meteorite will strike the earth in the next few years and kill us all. Doesn't mean it's likely. If anything, the general mood of Nintendo/GameFreak/TPCi is to continue doing worldwide releases so that everyone can enjoy the games together.

nooo it isn't that, they just need to release the games in the west as soon as they can, they need the money, 3DS is doing decently, but not as amazing as in Japan.
---
#6NewbieN00bPosted 7/4/2013 5:22:42 AM
Lexifox posted...
Considering time zones exist, there's a good chance he might end up getting the game through... certain means earlier than he normally would, and/or be sent an advanced copy.

Yeah, especally if people have it shipped, they could get it early. (I don't know, it's possible Nintendo will be keeping an eye on such things, though)
---
Give me all teh FE D':
#7Zero97(Topic Creator)Posted 7/4/2013 5:23:45 AM
Lexifox posted...

advanced copy, like, 3-5 days earlier? it wouldn't be worth it to spoil the game then :/
---
#8scrappybristolPosted 7/4/2013 5:24:53 AM
I wouldn't be surprised of Serebii gets his copy early and has a ton of new info all ready to go when release day arrives.
---
Blue skidoo, we can too!
#9LexifoxPosted 7/4/2013 5:26:21 AM
Wouldn't be worth it? It doesn't matter. He runs a news site. If he has news that is either exclusive or simply very limited in distribution, he will still use it. People will know his site as being one of, if not the only, to get this information and rush to it. He'll rack up the hits.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#10Zero97(Topic Creator)Posted 7/4/2013 5:50:23 AM
Lexifox posted...
Wouldn't be worth it? It doesn't matter. He runs a news site. If he has news that is either exclusive or simply very limited in distribution, he will still use it. People will know his site as being one of, if not the only, to get this information and rush to it. He'll rack up the hits.

right, He is probably preparing for that, he may leak something from his chest since soo long.
---