This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Serebii must be the only guy who's a bit saddened by the worldwide release.

#11Serebii from SPPPosted 7/4/2013 5:53:07 AM
Don't worry, I have got everything planned and mapped out.

Yes, I dislike the fact that it's a worldwide launch for that reason, but I'll deal with it. KBO as Churchill always said. Just means I have to be even better than before
---
Serebii from the amazing Serebii.net
Your #1 Source for ALL Pokémon Games & Anime info as the top online Pokédex & Attackdex!
#12Zero97(Topic Creator)Posted 7/4/2013 5:55:39 AM
Serebii from SPP posted...

Yes, I dislike the fact that it's a worldwide launch for that reason, but I'll deal with it. KBO as Churchill always said. Just means I have to be even better than before

you'll finally leak :ooo ??
---
3DS: 0173-1416-4513
NNID: Zero97
#13Serebii from SPPPosted 7/4/2013 5:59:27 AM(edited)
Zero97 posted...

What? No. Did you not see what happened last time I posted major leaks?

In the situation I get inside information, I will not leak a thing. Should it come from 2ch, that's a different story. If it clearly comes from an alpha build that some other site leaks, no I will not post that.
---
Your #1 Source for ALL Pokémon Games & Anime info as the top online Pokédex & Attackdex!
#14LexifoxPosted 7/4/2013 5:58:58 AM
Zero97 posted...
Lexifox posted...
Wouldn't be worth it? It doesn't matter. He runs a news site. If he has news that is either exclusive or simply very limited in distribution, he will still use it. People will know his site as being one of, if not the only, to get this information and rush to it. He'll rack up the hits.

right, He is probably preparing for that, he may leak something from his chest since soo long.

If he does, we can only hope that whatever is causing his chest to leak isn't life-threatening.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#15arvilinoPosted 7/4/2013 6:04:28 AM
Lexifox posted...
Considering time zones exist, there's a good chance he might end up getting the game through... certain means earlier than he normally would, and/or be sent an advanced copy.

He didn't for Black and White, infact his Japanese copy came later than he expected.
#16LexifoxPosted 7/4/2013 6:05:25 AM
arvilino posted...
Lexifox posted...
Considering time zones exist, there's a good chance he might end up getting the game through... certain means earlier than he normally would, and/or be sent an advanced copy.

He didn't for Black and White, infact his Japanese copy came later than he expected.

He still had a ROM to ensure he was among the first to get news out there.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#17Zero97(Topic Creator)Posted 7/4/2013 6:07:01 AM
Zero97 posted...

What? No. Did you not see what happened last time I posted major leaks?

In the situation I get inside information, I will not leak a thing. Should it come from 2ch, that's a different story. If it clearly comes from an alpha build that some other site leaks, no I will not post that.

:(

you can drop veeery little things here and there in boards, though everything in pokemon gets spread so fast everywhere in the internet. (but you can at least do the ";)" things close to release and drop some hints)
---
#18LexifoxPosted 7/4/2013 6:08:43 AM
I would imagine if Serebii "dropped hints" he'd risk getting into trouble with the people at Nintendo who allow him access to exclusive information and jeopardize his ability to run a website that breaks news and has exclusive info before others.
---
#19Zero97(Topic Creator)Posted 7/4/2013 6:12:45 AM(edited)
Lexifox posted...
I would imagine if Serebii "dropped hints" he'd risk getting into trouble with the people at Nintendo who allow him access to exclusive information and jeopardize his ability to run a website that breaks news and has exclusive info before others.

he can use his chest again!

well, Hiro joked directly with Masuda, sending him a tweet saying He leaked the fairy type, but Masuda only simply deleted Hiro's tweet, what do you think?

maybe Serebii should tweet jokes!
---
#20Serebii from SPPPosted 7/4/2013 6:17:41 AM
Zero97 posted...
Lexifox posted...

he can use his chest again!

well, Hiro joked directly with Masuda, sending him a tweet saying He leaked the fairy type, but Masuda only simply deleted Hiro's tweet, what do you think?

maybe Serebii should tweet jokes!

I try to actually be professional, so no.
---