This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Serebii must be the only guy who's a bit saddened by the worldwide release.

#21Zero97(Topic Creator)Posted 7/4/2013 7:23:50 AM
Serebii from SPP posted...
Zero97 posted...
Lexifox posted...
I would imagine if Serebii "dropped hints" he'd risk getting into trouble with the people at Nintendo who allow him access to exclusive information and jeopardize his ability to run a website that breaks news and has exclusive info before others.

he can use his chest again!

well, Hiro joked directly with Masuda, sending him a tweet saying He leaked the fairy type, but Masuda only simply deleted Hiro's tweet, what do you think?

maybe Serebii should tweet jokes!

I try to actually be professional, so no.

you joke well though, your take on Pikachu and DK's SSB4 pic of "that" day :p
---
3DS: 0173-1416-4513
NNID: Zero97
#22AngryGFAQerPosted 7/4/2013 7:27:13 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#23zantxPosted 7/4/2013 7:28:28 AM
Actually Serebii, I want to ask: Does it take out the enjoyment and experience of playing a new game since you have to 'rush' through the gameplay just to spoil and get all the information of the new game A.S.A.P.?
#24Serebii from SPPPosted 7/4/2013 7:31:16 AM
Zero97 posted...
you joke well though, your take on Pikachu and DK's SSB4 pic of "that" day :p

On a forum post, yes. Not when I was providing news or acting as a representative of the site or the fandom

zantx posted...
Actually Serebii, I want to ask: Does it take out the enjoyment and experience of playing a new game since you have to 'rush' through the gameplay just to spoil and get all the information of the new game A.S.A.P.?

Sometimes. Game coverage times are the most stressful of my life, but it's worth it. I then play the games for fun afterward :)
---
Serebii from the amazing Serebii.net
Your #1 Source for ALL Pokémon Games & Anime info as the top online Pokédex & Attackdex!